Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Import Product Images

Images Product import csv website shop

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
13 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 tom.wainwright

tom.wainwright

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 5 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 29 November 2017 - 17:19

Hi there,

I am very much so enjoying using your product and it is proving itself very useful for my companies' shop.

However, I was wondering if when I import a product list via a .csv file, is there a way to use the images (saved as image urls) in the file as the actual product images, or will I need to program a function for this myself?

Any help is much appreciated,

Tom.

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 29 November 2017 - 18:33

Yes. The value in column "ImageUrls" are used to import product images. It could be an URL, an absolute local path or a relative path. You can use "Configuration > Settings > Data exchange > Image folder" to specify a relative path (in context of the import folder) if you do not want to add it to each path in the import file. To import multiple URLs (or paths) per product just separate them using the pipe character (|).

Bearbeitet von Marcus Gesing, 06 December 2017 - 10:53,
Clarification setting "Image Folder"

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 tom.wainwright

tom.wainwright

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 5 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 30 November 2017 - 10:38

Which table is this column "ImageUrls" saved in? I cannot seem to find it anywhere, nor does it show up when I am creating an import profile in the backend.

#4 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 30 November 2017 - 13:02

It has no related database table column. The image is downloaded (in case of an URL) and the binary data is stored in the file system or database (depending on media settings).

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#5 tom.wainwright

tom.wainwright

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 5 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 30 November 2017 - 18:03

When I go to make the product import settings, I dont see any 'ImageUrls' option.

Could you please walk me through, maybe send some screenshots to show where you are seeing this?

Any help is much appreciated.

#6 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 30 November 2017 - 21:56

There is no import setting for the column mapping, that's why you do not see it in backend. It cannot be mapped because "ImageUrls" is not a property of a product. It is a kind of additional column containing related product data that should be considered during import.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#7 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 December 2017 - 11:27

"Can you explain exactly how to import these images so that they automatically show up. I am struggling to understand what you mean, as if there is no property how do I make one?"
Just add a column "ImageUrls" to your CSV file. Each row represents one product, so add all image URLs for one product to one field/cell, separated by a pipe (|) character. See attached example import file, including "ImageUrls" column.

Angehängte Bilder

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#8 CompleteCoders

CompleteCoders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 103 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 05 December 2017 - 22:25

I also cannot get this to work.  I have the following CSV file

name,ShortDescription,FullDescription,ImageUrls
Test1,Test3,Test6,BlackTee.jpg

I also have "Content\Images\National" in my "Image folder (relative path)" for all stores. I have the file in the folder as well.

If what you are saying is true then the instructions located at: http://docs.smartsto...?pageId=3014966 is out of date.  The ImageUrls section has different instructions.  I have tried both and neither work.

The product imports fine, just not the image.

#9 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 December 2017 - 10:45

Let me give you two examples.

Image folder (relative path): Is blank
ImageUrls: BlackTee.jpg
Location of the image file: \App_Data\Tenants\Default\ImportProfiles\<Name of the import folder>\BlackTee.jpg

Image folder (relative path): Images\National
ImageUrls: BlackTee.jpg
Location of the image file: \App_Data\Tenants\Default\ImportProfiles\<Name of the import folder>\Images\National\BlackTee.jpg

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#10 tom.wainwright

tom.wainwright

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 5 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 December 2017 - 12:51

What I am trying to do is use images that are stored on a separate web server, for example: https://bootstrapstu...s/img/logo.png 

It is not working, even though the column header is 'ImageUrls' just like you have said.

#11 Wolfgang Schmerge

Wolfgang Schmerge

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 2449 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 December 2017 - 14:27

Hi,

works for me with the attached file without problems.

https://wolfgang.sma...search?q=import

Regards

Wolfgang

Angehängte Bilder

Shopbetreiber benötigen Ihre Hilfe! Bewerten Sie jetzt Smartstore auf Capterra.

Als Dankeschön erhalten Sie 20 Euro für Ihren nächsten Kauf im Marketplace.

Smartstore bewerten

Bleibt gesund!

Viele zusätzliche Smartstore Plugins gibt es im MARKETPLACE:
http://community.sma...dex.php?/files/

Hier geht es zu den Smartstore Videos:
Smartstore.NET Youtube-Channel

Die deutsche Smartstore Online-Dokumentation gibt es hier:
https://smartstore.a...iew?mode=global

In dem folgenden BLOG findet man interessante Tipps & Tricks zum Thema "Smartstore":

http://community.sma...t-tipps-tricks/

#12 tom.wainwright

tom.wainwright

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 5 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 December 2017 - 15:37

I think I may have found the problem. When I upload your sample file it works, however the images I am trying to use are in the following format:

http://s7d5.scene7.c...con-accessories

Difference is that my images do not include file extensions.

Do you possibly know a way to make this work ? This is very crucial I have this working.

#13 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 December 2017 - 17:08

Unfortunately, this is not supported. If you have access to the server where the shop is installed and you know something about the Windows Registry and all images have the JPG format, you can do it with a trick.
- Open the node "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Mime\Database\Content Type" in the Windows Registry.
- Add a new key with the value
application/octet-stream
- Add a new string with the name Extension and the value .jpg (see image below).
- Restart SmartStore,NET (gear icon in backend > Restart application).
- Import the products
- Go to "System > Maintenance > Execute SQL query directly on database" in the backend and execute follwing SQL:
UPDATE [dbo].[Picture] SET [MimeType] = 'image/jpeg' WHERE [MimeType] Like 'application/octet-%'
- Delete the Registry key again.

Angehängte Bilder

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#14 CompleteCoders

CompleteCoders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 103 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 December 2017 - 17:53

Ok, so I figured out my issue.  I believe there is a bug in the importProfileService. 

When you create the profile it is called something like "my product import 1".  This creates a folder of the same name on the server in the  \App_Data\Tenants\Default\ImportProfiles\ folder structure called my product import 1.  If you rename the profile to something useful like "National Promo Import" the folder on the server doesn't get renamed.  There is no longer a link from what folder is used on the server to the name of the profile.

Solution 1:  When a profile is renamed, also rename the folder on the server.

Solution 2:  Show the directory on the profile screen that is used by the service.  

Partial Solution: Give the user the ability to choose the name when the upload the file and don't let them rename it.  This way the folder structure is maintained.  If they don't like the name they can recreate.

Also, the documentation needs to be fixed.  

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: Images, Product, import, csv, website, shop