Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Theming doesn't apply for users not logged in.

themes

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
1 Antwort zu diesem Thema

#1 gerk

gerk

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 2 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 03 July 2024 - 15:49

Themes is working for logged in users, but before our users log in they are getting a mess without any CSS applied. It used to work fine and I can't figure out what could possibly be causing this. We didn't make any code change to do this so we were wondering if it could be some setting or something. Any guidance on where to look to solve this problem would be appreciated.

#2 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 478 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 July 2024 - 06:15

Greetings Gerk! It's important to make sure you're using the latest Smartstore 5.1, as some issues may be version specific.

Of course, this kind of technical support does not work well in a forum. However, please consider my ideas & guesses below, which may help to resolve your issue with themes not working for non-logged in users:

- Cache Settings: Check if the CSS files are being cached correctly. Sometimes, clearing the cache in Smartstore AND your browser can resolve such issues.
- File Permissions: Have you modified some CSS/Theme files? Ensure that the CSS files have the correct permissions and are accessible by the server.
- Console Errors: Open your browser’s developer console (on some browsers you get there by pressing the "F12" function key) and look for any errors related to CSS files not being loaded. This can provide you important clues about missing files or incorrect paths.
- Custom Code: Even though you mentioned "no code changes were made", you can double-check for any inadvertent modifications or third-party plugins that might affect the theme. Temporarily switch to the default theme to see if the problem persists.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, please provide a screenshot of the problem or dive into the logs for a more detailed analysis.

Feel free to share any further details or specific error messages you encounter, and I or someone else from the community can assist you more effectively.

Greetings Stefan

Stefan