Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Stock Inventory is not tracking the number

Inventory Product Tracking

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
5 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 yiyangpang

yiyangpang

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 June 2019 - 09:58

Hello all,

Whenever a user has made a purchase of our product, he  / she  has received the order number and purchased  product  quantity.

However, the product inventory number is not adjusted accordingly. The number is always the same.

All of our product has the option  Manage Inventory Method - Track inventory  turned  ON  .

Please help us with the issue of not deducting the inventory quantity?

Thank you.

Bearbeitet von hempel_pang, 24 June 2019 - 10:01,

#2 Marcel Schmidt

Marcel Schmidt

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 149 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 25 June 2019 - 14:48

Hello yiyangpang,

can you give me a hint what went wrong or a description of your workflow? So I may be able reproduce your error. Or do you have any clue why this error occurs? By default – a product inventory gets modified if a customer purchases (orders) a product. So with just this option enabled it should work.

Best regards,

Marcel

#3 yiyangpang

yiyangpang

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 26 June 2019 - 02:34

Hi, User claims the stock did not reflect the stock inventory. However we do not have log showing whether the stock inventory has been either deducted or added.

At the moment I could not able to reproduce the error, with the use of both administrator and normal registered user account to make a test order, and tick paid for prepayment, and complete the order (we use manual shipping).

But I noticed whenever we cancel the order (the qty will revert), and DELETE the order, the qty will be additionally added based on the ordered qty (i.e. Product A has 10 qty, user ordered 2 qty, we now left 8 in stock. When cancelling order, it reverts to 10 qty. Iff we delete the cancelled order, stock will appear as 12 in stock.)

I also noticed the same behavior in the Demo SmartStore .NET. Is this behavior by design?

#4 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 26 June 2019 - 14:17

But I noticed whenever we cancel the order (the qty will revert), and DELETE the order, the qty will be additionally added based on the ordered qty (i.e. Product A has 10 qty, user ordered 2 qty, we now left 8 in stock. When cancelling order, it reverts to 10 qty. Iff we delete the cancelled order, stock will appear as 12 in stock.)

I've fixed this case.

• yiyangpang gefällt das

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#5 yiyangpang

yiyangpang

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 27 June 2019 - 10:31

I've fixed this case.

Thank you. How about delete the completed order? I tested and it adjusted the stock back. Should this by design?

#6 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 27 June 2019 - 13:35

Yes, that's correct.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: Inventory, Product, Tracking