Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild
- - - - -

Copying view into theme causes crash v5.0.4

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
1 Antwort zu diesem Thema

#1 nickh

nickh

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 129 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 April 2023 - 13:01

I'm wanting to display a custom footer on the site, so I've cloned the /Views/Shared/Components/Footer folder (containing the footer default view) into my theme, but even before I make any changes to it, the site crashes when opening any page, with the following error:

Controller: Error, Action: Error, Status: 500 (InternalServerError)

Cannot find compilation library location for package 'System.Security.Cryptography.Pkcs'

I can't find any reason for this, as the Footer is currently identical to the original.  Is this a bug?

#2 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 459 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 April 2023 - 11:29

Hi nickh, as ist says there seems to be a problem with 'System.Security.Cryptography.Pkcs' dependency. This can happen if the dependency is in the wrong version or missing altogether on your installation server for Smartstore 5.0.4. You should check that with the appropriate tools for that.

One possible solution is to manually add or update the dependency. Try searching for instructions and how-tos for that or just contact our support to fix it up for you (requires support contract). Maybe try googling 'System.Security.Cryptography.Pkcs' to get an idea where that DLL file is available.

It's also possible that the issue is caused by an error in the code. As always we do that code check for our users and provide minor releases and hotfixes for free!

As of now, the recent minor release is Smartstore 5.0.4 and the lastest hotfixes (updated yesterday) for 5.0.4. are here:

Stefan