Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

"Contact Us" email error

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
1 Antwort zu diesem Thema

#1 Charlie Pyne

Charlie Pyne

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 6 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 09 April 2021 - 17:38

Hi,

I have email working in my Smart Store and sending emails via the service, SendGrid.   This seems to work fine for all the functions except the "Contact Us" feature due to the From field not being verified. 

Error sending an email: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: The from address does not match a verified Sender Identity. Mail cannot be sent until this error is resolved. Visit https://sendgrid.com...ender-identity/ to see the Sender Identity requirements

Sendgrid only permits email being sent from verified addresses.   (orders@mycompany.com for example works fine.)   The From field in this scenario would be @hotmail.com or @gmail.com which isn't verified or permitted by Sendgrid.

This there a way to change the Contact Us to get around this problem?   If I could have them all sent from a common account such as "customercontact@mycompany.com"?  Any other suggestions for this issue?

thanks

Charlie

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3801 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 09 April 2021 - 20:47

Please check the setting CommonSettings.UseSystemEmailForContactUsForm under Configuration > Settings > All settings and ensure that it is set to "True". It causes the email account specified for the ContactUs message template to be used (CMS > Message templates > System.ContactUs > Email account).

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG