Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Shipping by total does not calculate the shipping cost

Best Answer stefanmueller , 29 December 2020 - 13:00

Hello Luigi, what do you mean with "the calculated amount is always zero"?

As I read your table, you want to charge 2 Percent plus 8 Dollars and max. 100 dollars.

The shop can only calc the shipping costs after shipping method has been selected by customer.

Please do a full and complete test-order for each possible case and variing order totals (5 dollars, 10 dollars, 90 dollars, 110 dollars and the edge cases 7.99, 8, 8.01, 99,99, 100,00, 100,01 etc.). A small writeup on paper helps with that as its very easy to forget one case.

Maybe there are other configurations. So please check that.

Greetings Stefan

Go to the full post

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
1 Antwort zu diesem Thema

#1 depmar

depmar

Neuer Benutzer

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 11 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 27 December 2020 - 12:08

Hello

I'm trying to configure the shipping method Shipping by Total, but both in the cart and in the order summary the calculated amount is always 0. Where am I wrong?

UPDATE
I'm sorry, the calculation is done correctly, I didn't understand the parameter setting logic!

Luigi

p.s. I apologize for posting in the German language area, but I can't delete the post

Angehängte Bilder

#2 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 461 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 29 December 2020 - 13:00   Best Answer

Hello Luigi, what do you mean with "the calculated amount is always zero"?

As I read your table, you want to charge 2 Percent plus 8 Dollars and max. 100 dollars.

The shop can only calc the shipping costs after shipping method has been selected by customer.

Please do a full and complete test-order for each possible case and variing order totals (5 dollars, 10 dollars, 90 dollars, 110 dollars and the edge cases 7.99, 8, 8.01, 99,99, 100,00, 100,01 etc.). A small writeup on paper helps with that as its very easy to forget one case.

Maybe there are other configurations. So please check that.

Greetings Stefan

Stefan