So we have bought the depending prices plugin so we can create the next workflow:
In our B2B we want to provide a user dealer discount on a specific manufacturer. However there are a few conditions:
- If a user is Guests or doesn't have any DependingPrice on a discount than a default discount of 3% is applied to the product
- If a user is logged in and the product has a DependingPrice assigned to this customernumber than calculate the discount of the depending price.
So far i can get this to work, except for one thing (see first attached image). If a user is logged in but doesn't have any discount assigned then the default discount of 3% isn't triggered. This is because the "Customnumber is not empty" therefore the depending price is skipped. In this situation a wildcard for "Customernumber" would solve the issue for us, see second attached image what i mean.
- Is the above mentod the most efficient way to do this? Currently in our situation this create a .csv file of almost 30.000 records that Import Profiles have to import
- How would one delete a DependingPrice via de ImportProfiles?
- It seams that the depending price is not applied to Attributes if they have a Price Adjustment