Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Ignore featured products not working

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
2 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Yoram

Yoram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 37 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 May 2020 - 08:23

Hello,

I have a smartstore shop with 2 stores, one for the webshop and one for only the homepage of my company. The homepage is only some pagebuilder content without any store functions. For some reason the featured products from the store is displayed on the homepage.

In the settings (Configuration > Settings > Catalog Settings > Miscellaneous) there is a checkbox "Ignore featured products (sitewide)". And if i enable that option for the homepage store the featured products are still there. Even if i enable the option for all stores, nothing happens. (even at the webshop)

Is this normal behaviour or do i have to do something else to hide de featured product from the homepage? I do not want to hide the featured product on the webshop page, only on the homepage.

Smartstore: Website | Webshop

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3801 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 May 2020 - 11:32

The mentioned setting is for featured products on category and manufacturer pages. Homepage featured is controlled by "Show on home page" on product level. You can filter them on product list page via "Showed on home page" filter.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 Yoram

Yoram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 37 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 May 2020 - 12:06

Ah thanks, good to know. Maybe good to change the help description at the setting, because it is not sitewide.

Smartstore: Website | Webshop