We are pleased to announce the availability of SmartStore.NET 3.2.2.
- External category links: alternative links for categories in the main menu and in category listings.
- Page Builder: multistore support for stories.
- #1639 Shipping.ByTotal: Add option to calculate the shipping rate based on the net total instead of the gross total.
- #1537 Implement "Ratenzahlung powered by PayPal" provider.
- New Heidelpay payment plugin.
- Shop-Connector: mapping of product SKUs that differ between client shops.
- MegaMenu supports configuration of menu items
- Amazon Pay: PSD2. Strong customer authentication (SCA) upgrade.
- Updated *MaxMind.GeoIP* library and country database
- Removed HTML encoding for meta tags and document title.
- #1662 Quantity Units: added field for name pluralization.
- (SEO) combined SSL and canonical host 301 redirections to prevent successive redirects.
- (SEO) Activated GZIP compression for all dynamic and static responses.
- Set max. file upload size to 2 GB (globally)
- (Dev) Added a sample block for the *Page Builder* in DevTools plugin.
- Various other minor improvements.
- PayPal PLUS: paying by instalments can be selected in payment wall.
- Payone: send more information to API (e.g. shipping address) to stay as frictionless as possible for PSD2.
- PageBuilder: Added keyboard shortcuts
- #1582 Added structured data to reviews
- BMEcat: added support for import of specification attributes
- Fixed wrong XML sitemap index numbering.
- #1646 Setting ManufacturerItemsToDisplayOnHomepage to 1 will not show any manufacturer.
- #1647 All manufacturers page: link of last character missing in alphabetical letter list.
- #1664 RTL: CMS menu issues in backend.
- #1677 Page Builder: moving and resizing blocks via drag & drop didn't work correctly in RTL.
- Do not adjust inventory twice when an order is cancelled and deleted.
- #1500 Fallback to fixed VAT rate instead of rate by region for countries that are not subject to vat.
- Fixed "The entity wrapper stored in the proxy does not reference the same proxy" when copying an export profile.
- Various other minor fixes.
- BMEcat: set TaxCategoryId & MainPictureId for newly imported products
Read the full release notes here
You can download SmartStore.NET 3.2.2 from our GitHub Repository. Click on the Source code button below the Release Notes section to download the full source code. If you're interested in the compiled version only, click SmartStoreNET.Community.3.2.2.zip.
Upgrade from previous versions
After uploading the files to the server you can start the application within your browser. The database migration is now performed automatically in the background.