Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

How to debug Smartstore Plugin?

plugin plugins .net c# debug

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
3 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 rezanbt

rezanbt

• Members
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2018 - 11:08

I was currently developed a plugin for showing sliders on homepage. when i deployed and install it from smartstore plugin managment , it was raised dbContext error.i know smartstore engine uses reflection mechanis to invoke action methods and controllers  but i can't debugging it from visual studio. how do debugging smartstore plugin on development machine?

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3385 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2018 - 13:12

Why can't you debug a plugin in Visual Studio? The plugins integrated in the solution like DevTools, DiscountRules etc. can be debugged, so this should work with your plugins as well.

Schöne Grüße aus Düsseldorf,
Marcus Gesing

#3 rezanbt

rezanbt

• Members
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 02 January 2019 - 21:47

because i was write an example slider plugin and put it to plugin folder inside solution. the root of plugin of mine is  on D:\SmartStore\src\Presentation\SmartStore.Web\Plugins\SmartStore.NivoSlider folder. when i create nupkg from this plugin and after installing from admin console it put SmartStore.NivoSlider.dll to the mentioned plugin root folder(D:\SmartStore\src\Presentation\SmartStore.Web\Plugins\SmartStore.NivoSlider) and it use reflection to invoke it's methods. You know yourself that this is not possible kindly debug runtime library!

#4 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1102 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 03 January 2019 - 20:59

What Marcus tried to say is: you should create a custom solution and add your plugin project to it. This way you can run the solution and debug the source code of the contained plugin project.

• rezanbt gefällt das

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: plugin, plugins, .net, c#, debug