Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Version 3.0.3 slow

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
3 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 mddoct

mddoct

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 March 2018 - 11:27

Hi all, 

Clean installation at hosting, empty database.  3 categories + 1 product entered, 1 user connected. Selecting the single product took almost 9 seconds - see the mini profiler screenshot attached.

I have tried to 'share' the mini profiler listing, but got error 404.

Can you help me, please?

Martin  

Angehängte Bilder

#2 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 March 2018 - 21:28

The profile result above seem to be from the very first request to the product details page. You should have attached the results of a subsequent request instead, that's more reliable to work on.

In general, the products page should render in about 300 ms. on an average hosted (cheap) environment. Something's definitely wrong with your server setup. And believe me, with the spare info you gave us, we absolutely can't know what it is!

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#3 mddoct

mddoct

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 20 March 2018 - 08:08

Thank you, Murat,

I have contacted the hosting support.

Can you explain the mini-profiler red records with info "duplicate calls detected"? 

Thanks

#4 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 20 March 2018 - 17:51

Can you explain the mini-profiler red records with info "duplicate calls detected"? 

Nothing to worry about: the first resource request after app start hits the database many more times than subsequent requests. It's not always possible to load required data batchwise in one call, so multiple similar reads are performed instead, which MiniProfiler classifies as duplicate SQL.

However, that does not explain the bad performance on your server.

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG