ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12;
Geschrieben: 19 February 2018 - 20:06
Hello, I really appreciate your effort, I actually did that in my code before making the request as shown below:
I noticed that is not reaching the log line in bold
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE METHOD IS AN ASYNCHRONOUS METHOD WHICH IS BEING CALLED IN A SYNCHRONOUS METHOD I.E. PostProcessPayment METHOD
Geschrieben: 19 February 2018 - 21:55
And where and how gets GetPayStackPaymentReferenceUrl() called? You either...
- ...must await for the method to complete, or
- ...wrap your function call in Task.Run(...), or
- ...use our AsyncRunner.RunSync() wrapper to call your method, or
- ...just don't do async stuff
Geschrieben: 19 February 2018 - 23:08
Thanks for the feedback, i removed the async implementation and it worked, it is now redirecting to the payment gateway.
But i have another issue, it requires a callback url to be specified, i followed the method in paypal implementation which is
_services.WebHelper.GetStoreLocation(store.SslEnabled) + "Plugins/SmartStore.PayStack/PayStack/ConfirmPayment";
but didn't work
How can i generate a callback url with the following details:
Controller name: PayStackController
This is my RouteProvider implementation
Geschrieben: 20 February 2018 - 00:01
I have corrected the error, it actually from my Routeprovider, i didn't specify the controller part of the url in the routes.MapRoute method.
The payment gateway is now working fine.
But i noticed something, while i was still designing the payment gateway, if an error occurred in the PostProcessPayment override method where the redirection takes place, the cart items are empty and the customer won't see any item in the basket also when i check the dashboard, i see it as pending payment, how can i prevent this, I mean if error occurs in the PostProcessPayment, i want to preserve the items in the cart and not mark it as pending payment.
Geschrieben: 20 February 2018 - 10:43
Schöne Grüße aus Düsseldorf,
Geschrieben: 20 February 2018 - 11:12
You have being of great help to me, thanks a lot. The payment plugin is now working as required. Really appreciate your effort.
But please i need some few things:
1. is it possible to customize the products by adding suppliers with their respective account numbers so that when payments are made using the plugin, they are created directly.
2. How can i design a custom module for the site, i need a chat module to integrate with it and i want to create it and install on the site.