Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Getting Error while uploading to server (Could not find file 'D:\INETPUB\VHOSTS\...\bin\roslyn\csc.exe'.)

Error Hosting

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
2 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 kajkargroup@gmail.com

kajkargroup@gmail.com

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 December 2017 - 17:02

I have downloaded SmartStoreNET Community 3.0.3 from smartstore.net and built successfully on my local server and it work very fine. But when I copy it to my hosting server it gives me error that "Could not find file 'D:\INETPUB\VHOSTS\...\bin\roslyn\csc.exe" As you know hosting servers will not allow .exe files to be uploaded. Pease solve the issue for me .. plese have a look at www.ows.bz where i hosted these files

Angehängte Bilder

#2 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 07 December 2017 - 19:07

As you know hosting servers will not allow .exe files to be uploaded

You'll definitely need to change your ISP, because SmartStore.NET requires Full Trust on the web server (which also includes the ability to process .exe files)

• kajkargroup@gmail.com gefällt das

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#3 kajkargroup@gmail.com

kajkargroup@gmail.com

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 08 December 2017 - 06:49

You'll definitely need to change your ISP, because SmartStore.NET requires Full Trust on the web server (which also includes the ability to process .exe files)

I have already created database in webserver then why do i need to run again the exe file in the server. Why copy and paste of deployed files in localserver tohosting server do not work ?