6 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 PeterNZ

PeterNZ

Benutzer

• Members
  • 25 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 12 September 2017 - 01:22

Hi,

I bought a license for the Filter for Shipping Methods. I received a message today when opening the settings that the license has expired and I need to re-license. Why?

When re-licensing the plugin I get the error below and it still shows unlicensed. Why?

Shop is Version Version 3.0.1.0

Thank you

Peter

Screenshot:

Capture.png

#2 Wolfgang Schmerge

Wolfgang Schmerge

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1720 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 12 September 2017 - 09:26

Hi Peter,

was the webspace transferred to another server?

Regards

Wolfgang

Viele zusätzliche SmartStore.NET Plugins gibt es im MARKETPLACE:
http://community.sma...dex.php?/files/

Die deutsche SmartStore.NET Online-Dokumentation gibt es hier:
http://docs.smartsto...display/smnetde

In dem folgenden BLOG findet man interessante Tipps & Tricks zum Thema "SmartStore.NET":

http://community.sma...t-tipps-tricks/

#3 PeterNZ

PeterNZ

Benutzer

• Members
  • 25 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 12 September 2017 - 22:22

Nothing was transferred but I recently switched to HTTPS.

Cheers

Peter

#4 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 2991 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 13 September 2017 - 11:50

"When re-licensing the plugin I get the error below and it still shows unlicensed. Why?"
The message shows the reason: The plugin is used under a different IP address than when the license was activated (when the license key has been entered in the backend). You cannot use it under the new IP address because a license key is only valid for one IP address.

Schöne Grüße aus Düsseldorf,
Marcus Gesing

#5 PeterNZ

PeterNZ

Benutzer

• Members
  • 25 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 13 September 2017 - 22:22

"When re-licensing the plugin I get the error below and it still shows unlicensed. Why?"
The message shows the reason: The plugin is used under a different IP address than when the license was activated (when the license key has been entered in the backend). You cannot use it under the new IP address because a license key is only valid for one IP address.

Do you want to tell me that because I switched to HTTPS my purchased and paid for licence is void and I need to buy another one? And I would also have to do this if my web site was moved by my ISP for example to another server? 

Cheers

Peter

• MediArt gefällt das

#6 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 2991 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 14 September 2017 - 10:18

No, I answered your question. You have to contact SmartStore Support to get a new key if you want to use the plugin under a different IP address. It is not possible to solve such a license issue by forum.

Schöne Grüße aus Düsseldorf,
Marcus Gesing

#7 PeterNZ

PeterNZ

Benutzer

• Members
  • 25 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 14 September 2017 - 22:43

No, I answered your question. You have to contact SmartStore Support to get a new key if you want to use the plugin under a different IP address. It is not possible to solve such a license issue by forum.

Thank you, you provided good help. It would have been excellent if you would have included the last bit of information already in your first reply. ;-)

Regards

Peter

• MediArt gefällt das

Auf dieses Thema antworten