Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

3 bugs/problems found in SmartStore 3.0.2


6 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Ondrej Mackovic

Ondrej Mackovic

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Punkt
  • 6 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 08 August 2017 - 12:06

Hello,

we recently bought SmartStore Pro 3.0.2. I found the following problems :

 

1) The src\Presentation\SmartStore.Web\Administration\Views\Shared\Partials\Navbar.cshtml file contains hardcoded string resource "Account". See this link : http://snap.ashampoo.com/lzUOL1iW

 

This prevents correct localization from being made.

 

2) The ckeditor cannot be completely localized, as some of his translatable resources are stored in .js file (ckeditor.js) and are not localizable anywhere else. See this link : http://snap.ashampoo.com/B9krPFXC

 

This also prevents correct complete localization from being made.

 

3) The MegaSearch plugin doesnt keep the setting "Enable advanced text analysis". If I check it, save and reload the page, the setting is gone. See before save : http://snap.ashampoo.com/IbKcK4dA and after save and reload : http://snap.ashampoo.com/gf9SUcMT



#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

    SmartStore AG

  • Administrators
  • 2991 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 08 August 2017 - 13:48

I've fixed 1) but cannot fix 2) because it's a third-party component and cannot reproduce 3).


Schöne Grüße aus Düsseldorf,
Marcus Gesing


#3 Ondrej Mackovic

Ondrej Mackovic

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Punkt
  • 6 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 08 August 2017 - 14:38

I've fixed 1) but cannot fix 2) because it's a third-party component and cannot reproduce 3).

 

You can find the video of the problem here : http://snap.ashampoo.com/bA3Z4Wpk

 

There is neither an exception nor "fatal" in log. Is there something I can send you that will help you fix the problem?



#4 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

    SmartStore AG

  • Administrators
  • 2991 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 08 August 2017 - 19:16

Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the plugin? Maybe that helps.


Schöne Grüße aus Düsseldorf,
Marcus Gesing


#5 Ondrej Mackovic

Ondrej Mackovic

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Punkt
  • 6 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 08 August 2017 - 20:17

Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the plugin? Maybe that helps.

 

I did, but it didn't help. I had to use this ultimate workaround (which worked)   :

 

UPDATE dbo.Setting SET Value = 'True' WHERE Name = 'megasearchsettings.isadvancedtextanalysisactive'



#6 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

    SmartStore AG

  • Administrators
  • 2991 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 08 August 2017 - 21:36

Another idea: Go to Configuration > Settings > All settings. Filter setting name by "megasearchsettings.isadvancedtextanalysisactive". If there are multiple settings, then delete all except the one for "All stores".

Schöne Grüße aus Düsseldorf,
Marcus Gesing


#7 Ondrej Mackovic

Ondrej Mackovic

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Punkt
  • 6 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 08 August 2017 - 21:52

 

Another idea: Go to Configuration > Settings > All settings. Filter setting name by "megasearchsettings.isadvancedtextanalysisactive". If there are multiple settings, then delete all except the one for "All stores".

 

 

I don't think there are multiple settings, because the SQL update returned "(1 row(s) affected)" message.





Auf dieses Thema antworten