Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Problem deploying smartstore (visual c++ redistributable)

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
8 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 lhernandezv84

lhernandezv84

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 11 June 2017 - 06:00

Hello I'm having problems when deploying my web application to a hosting site. I have read in the forum that the visual c++ redistributable package should be installed on the server and almost sure that's the cause of my problem, but I don't have a virtual private server to do that. I have spent several days trying to deploy the application with the c++ libraries embedded but no luck. please help me out with this I'm running out of time and I can't afford a virtual private server. Below is the error.

Thank you

[HttpException (0x80004005): During the output text content of processed asset an unknown error has occurred.
See more details:
During loading of V8JsEngine error has occurred.    
See more details:

Cannot load V8 interface assembly. Load failure information for v8-ia32.dll:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\bfadc018\8b46cc3b\assembly\dl3\90b800db\56d4e9c3_65e1d201\v8-ia32.dll: The specified module could not be found
D:\InetPub\vhosts\tutiendatuprueba.site\httpdocs\v8-ia32.dll: The specified module could not be found
D:\InetPub\vhosts\tutiendatuprueba.site\httpdocs\bin\v8-ia32.dll: The specified module could not be found]
   BundleTransformer.Core.HttpHandlers.AssetHandlerBase.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase context) +564
   BundleTransformer.Core.HttpHandlers.AssetHandlerBase.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +40
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +188
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 11 June 2017 - 17:36

See here.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 lhernandezv84

lhernandezv84

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 11 June 2017 - 19:05

Than you so much for answer I did the change in the web.config but didn't work, I'm getting the same error.

#4 lhernandezv84

lhernandezv84

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 11 June 2017 - 19:39

Sorry it did fix the issue Thank you so much!!! I had time on this issue.

I need help with something else now when I'm going to install the application I'm getting Setup failed: 'Rate' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 5819, position 59

#5 lhernandezv84

lhernandezv84

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 11 June 2017 - 23:58

This is what I have in the logs. It seems that is when the entity framework migrations are applied

2017-06-11 13:36:37,365 - ERROR 'Rate' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 5819, position 59.
System.Xml.XmlException: 'Rate' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 5819, position 59.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowExpectingWhitespace(Int32 pos)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseAttributes()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
   at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
   at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
   at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(Stream stream, LoadOptions options)
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.Edm.ModelCompressor.Decompress(Byte[] bytes)
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigration.GetModel(Func`2 modelAccessor)
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigration.GetTargetModel()
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigrator.ApplyMigration(DbMigration migration, DbMigration lastMigration)
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigrator.Upgrade(IEnumerable`1 pendingMigrations, String targetMigrationId, String lastMigrationId)
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigrator.UpdateInternal(String targetMigration)
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigrator.<>c__DisplayClassc.<Update>b__b()
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigrator.EnsureDatabaseExists(Action mustSucceedToKeepDatabase)
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigrator.Update(String targetMigration)
   at SmartStore.Data.Setup.InstallDatabaseInitializer.InitializeDatabase(SmartObjectContext context)
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.<>c__DisplayClassf`1.<CreateInitializationAction>b__e()
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformInitializationAction(Action action)
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformDatabaseInitialization()
   at System.Data.Entity.Database.Initialize(Boolean force)
   at SmartStore.Web.Controllers.InstallController.InstallCore(ILifetimeScope scope, InstallModel model)

#6 lhernandezv84

lhernandezv84

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 12 June 2017 - 04:51

sorry to be annoying it seems that the previous error is fixed now but I'm getting

Unable to load DLL 'libsass': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libsass': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Source Error: 

Line 102:
Line 103:    @* TOODO: (mc) OC > render assets via child action *@
Line 104: @Html.SmartCssFiles(this.Url, ResourceLocation.Head)
Line 105: @Html.SmartScripts(this.Url, ResourceLocation.Head)
Line 106:

#7 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 12 June 2017 - 17:36

This one has to do with the missing Visual C++ Redistributable für Visual Studio 2015. I have attached the runtime files for manual deployment. Please download both zip packages and FTP/copy the containing files to your SmartStore.NET installation's bin folder. Please note that the files belong to either the bin/x64 or bin/x86 folder.

Angehängte Bilder

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#8 lhernandezv84

lhernandezv84

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 June 2017 - 16:41

Thank you!, that solved the issue

#9 keafxac

keafxac