Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Environment variable name or value is too long

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
Keine Antworten zum Thema vorhanden

#1 Nak3re

Nak3re

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 21 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 03 April 2017 - 07:29

Hello,

I tried to access my web store today and was greeted by this lovely error.

Although i am not 100% certain i think it has to do with disk space, when i looked at the disk there were 217 mb remaining free on my disk. Since i am running two webstores on the same installation i deleted a couple of thumbs folders and afterwards i was able to access the second one from which i deleted cached images. Now disk space is ok but the error remains on the first webstore. Can you tell me what i need to do to resolve the problem? Is it a variable on the database i need to change?

Thank you for your time!

Server Error in '/' Application. Environment variable name or value is too long.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Environment variable name or value is too long.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: Environment variable name or value is too long.]
System.Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable(String variable, String value) +14370879
System.Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable(String variable, String value, EnvironmentVariableTarget target) +69
SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +87

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Environment variable name or value is too long..]
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +874
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +169
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath, Boolean& isRefAssemblyLoaded) +133
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +176
System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +734

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Environment variable name or value is too long..]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +579
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +112
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +716

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:0.0.0.0

Edit: Just in case somebody stumbles upon this problem like i did, I was able to resolve the problem by restarting IIS, not the website, the entire server.

• RidgeOi gefällt das