Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Shipping Rate not calculated

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
3 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Nak3re

Nak3re

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 21 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 December 2016 - 11:05

Hello there,

It's been a while since i had a problem with smartstore however all good things come to an end i guess :) 

I have been trying to set up an additional shipping method for my e-shop for a couple of days now and i keep having the same problem.

I went to shipping methods and added a new one. Afterwards i went to shipping computation methods where the only one active is Fixed rate Shipping. I hit configure gave my new shipping method a rate of 5 for example, updated, updated resources. I should be done, however shipping cost is not calculated at any point. I went through advanced settings in case there was something extra i had to activate but found nothing. I also tried setting a Shipping by Weight method just to check if the problem persisted and it did. No matter which shipping computation method i select, shipping costs are not added when i am at checkout.

Any thoughts about what might be at fault?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3801 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 December 2016 - 11:21

Possible reasons:
- A customer role of the purchasing customer has the "Free shipping" option activated
- None of the purchased products has shipping enabled
- All of the purchased products has free shipping enabled
- The order is qualified for shipping setting "Free shipping over a value of x"

• Nak3re gefällt das

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 Nak3re

Nak3re

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 21 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 December 2016 - 12:54

I 'll be honest when i first saw the reply i was almost certain that it wouldn't be helpful, after all that was really really fast :p

And then i read about Free shipping on customer roles and i wanted to start banging my head against the wall. It's been two days now that i couldn't figure it out!

Many thanks!!

#4 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3801 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 December 2016 - 13:43

:)

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG