Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Canada Post Plugin

Canada Post Shipping Plugin

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
5 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Autokraft

Autokraft

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 22 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 October 2016 - 16:01

I have downloaded and attempted to install the Canada Post plugin from: https://github.com/s...tore.CanadaPost by copying the files over (not using the plugin install function on smartstore website). But I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Probe(FileInfo plug) +9

SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.LoadPluginFromFolder(String pluginFolderPath, ICollection`1 installedPluginSystemNames) +837

SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +933

[Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

]

SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +1529

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

.]

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +12600191

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +12599912

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath, Boolean& isRefAssemblyLoaded) +280

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +172

System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +1151

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

.]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12599232

System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159

System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12438981

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.33440

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 October 2016 - 19:31

Have you tried the released version?

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 Autokraft

Autokraft

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 22 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 October 2016 - 19:40

Thank you Marcus, I will check these out. I did not know this existed. I only found: https://github.com/s...g/extra-plugins when I was searching online.

#4 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 October 2016 - 19:42

The target web folder for Plugins always needs the compiled binary version. Source code is not sufficient as SmartStore.NET has no dynamic plugin compilation capabilities. You have to make the source code a part of your VS solution in order for the plugin to work.

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#5 Autokraft

Autokraft

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 22 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 October 2016 - 20:10

Where can I find the source code?

#6 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 October 2016 - 20:16

It's here (same git project).

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: Canada, Post, Shipping, Plugin