Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Automotive Parts Store

car parts automotive vehicle data make model year attribute applications

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
1 Antwort zu diesem Thema

#1 Autokraft

Autokraft

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 22 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 21 October 2016 - 18:22

I require to know the best way to organize automotive products based on a Make/Model/Year breakdown. My website sells car parts that I would like to breakdown by make, model, or year. When researching SmartStore.net, I was intrigued by the example store: http://www.felgen-online.de/

How would I replicate/incorporate the same "Choose Vehicle" feature? Is this done simply by using categories? That seems inefficient. I am using international vehicle PIES and ACES data. This data can be exported to display all SKUs and their makes, models, and year attributions. Along with other vehicle data such as engine, position, etc. I need a way to attach these applications to a SKU in SmartStore.

An example would look like something similar to what you find on Ebay:

Angehängte Datei  Capture-EBay.PNG   455.71K   0 Anzahl Downloads

I have done research and it does not look like there is any available plugin for automotive parts data. I am prepared to work with a developer to help us with this.

#2 Autokraft

Autokraft

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 22 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 21 October 2016 - 21:02

After a little research, it looks like the way to do this will be to utilize an open-source Vehicle Data javascript +jquery (widely available online it looks like). Modify it, then place the script into a widget zone.

Will update on developments.

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: car, parts, automotive, vehicle, data, make, model, year, attribute, applications