Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Migration to Production Server

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
4 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 cfisupplies

cfisupplies

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 2 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 22 June 2016 - 14:34

Good morning, I recently installed and configured SmartStore on my development PC. I would now like to migrate the installation to my production server. How can this be done?

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3801 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 22 June 2016 - 15:53

Actually deployment and installation are the same. If you want to use an existing database, you can enter the database connection string
during the installation. The installation page is automatically displayed if there is no /App_Data/Settings.txt file and you call the store in a browser.
If you want to use a local database, I would suggest to create a SQL Server backup of it using SQL Server Management Studio and to restore it on
the production database (right click the database name and then click Tasks > Restore > Database).

• cfisupplies gefällt das

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3801 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 22 June 2016 - 17:38

If you made changes to the source code, you can execute ClickToBuild.cmd to get it build. See subfolder "build" for the output files.

• integrax gefällt das

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#4 cfisupplies

cfisupplies

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 2 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 23 June 2016 - 15:50

Actually deployment and installation are the same. If you want to use an existing database, you can enter the database connection string
during the installation. The installation page is automatically displayed if there is no /App_Data/Settings.txt file and you call the store in a browser.
If you want to use a local database, I would suggest to create a SQL Server backup of it using SQL Server Management Studio and to restore it on
the production database (right click the database name and then click Tasks > Restore > Database).

That's exactly what I needed. Thanks!

#5 Sandro Cirlini

Sandro Cirlini

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 2 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 25 August 2016 - 12:07

when I publish the website from visual studio to iis, I get this error:

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File '/.db/themevars.less' not exist.