Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Trying to configure my plugin I get Execution of the child request failed

plugin

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
7 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Dan Pupek

Dan Pupek

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2015 - 06:22

THis used to work and suddenly I started recieving this error when I go to the configurePlugin action for my plugin. All the other plugins work fine.

Execution of the child request failed. Please examine the InnerException for more information. 

Anyone experience this?

#2 Michael Herzog

Michael Herzog

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3497 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2015 - 14:22

Hi,

this can be anything. If this problem occurs with a plugin you've programmed yourself, I'm afraid you have to debug it.

Regards

Michael Herzog
Smartstore AG

#3 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2015 - 15:02

Details should be logged under System > Log.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#4 Dan Pupek

Dan Pupek

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2015 - 15:13

The details are fairly useless and debugging to that point in SmartStore just let's me see the same error. The inner exception is "The controller for path '/Admin/Plugin/ConfigurePlugin' was not found or does not implement IController" which doesn't make sense since that controller obviously does. I also tried whittling the configure action and view down to nothing. Same result:

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Execution of the child request failed. Please examine the InnerException for more information. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): The controller for path '/Admin/Plugin/ConfigurePlugin' was not found or does not implement IController.
at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.GetControllerInstance(RequestContext requestContext, Type controllerType)
at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.CreateController(RequestContext requestContext, String controllerName)
at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequestInit(HttpContextBase httpContext, IController& controller, IControllerFactory& factory)
at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap[TResult](Func`1 func)
at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap[TResult](Func`1 func)
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride)
at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage)
at System.Web.HttpServerUtilityWrapper.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm)
at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter)
at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.Action(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues)
at ASP._Page_Administration_Views_Plugin_ConfigurePlugin_cshtml.Execute() in c:\sandbox\SmartStore.net\src\Presentation\SmartStore.Web\Administration\Views\Plugin\ConfigurePlugin.cshtml:line 23
at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()
at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
at System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage)
at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult)
at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

#5 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2015 - 17:18

What you could try:
- Ensure that the plugin view has build action "Content" and copy to output folder "Copy if newer" (or Copy always)
- Delete the folder "~/Plugins/MyPlugin" and rebuild your plugin
- Public decoration, specified areas and some more reasons are listed here

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#6 Dan Pupek

Dan Pupek

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2015 - 17:31

Thanks...I've been through all of those. This happened when I switch from the 2.x branch to the 2.2.2 tag in git. When I try to go to the plugin directly I get an error. As far as I can tell my plugin is configured precisely like the packaged plugins..routing and all...also it did work at one point. This is the error I get going directly to the action on my plugin controller:

Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL: /Plugins/NexPort.SmartStore/NexPort/LoadProductMappings

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34280

#7 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2015 - 17:40

Please touch the file web.config in your site root and try again. Touch means: change it by e.g. adding a space char somewehere in the content and reupload it to your server. This ensures that your site gets correctly recycled.

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#8 Dan Pupek

Dan Pupek

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2015 - 17:51

Found a solution...

Touching the web.config didn't work. I had to delete the entire smartstore instance. Re-checkout fresh from git. Do a full rebuild and like magic it started working.

Thanks for all the help!

Have a Happy New Year

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: plugin