Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

USPS Shipping Plugin

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
9 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Evelio Gonzalez

Evelio Gonzalez

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 1 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 22 November 2015 - 15:12

Does anyone have or is working on a USPS Shipping plugin for U.S ? Thank you

#2 Michael Herzog

Michael Herzog

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3498 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 22 December 2015 - 12:50

Hi,

I've just a uploaded a shipping plugin for USPS.

Regards

Michael Herzog
Smartstore AG

#3 jbright

jbright

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 12 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 February 2016 - 14:43

Michael, the plug in is listed as broken. This is the shipping option that I need. Is there a way to get is fixed so that it's functional? I'm a developer, so if there is anything that I can do to facilitate fixing it, let me know.

Thank you.

#4 Michael Herzog

Michael Herzog

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3498 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 February 2016 - 18:53

Hi,

I'll try to reproduce the error tommorow and get back to you.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Herzog
Smartstore AG

#5 jbright

jbright

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 12 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 February 2016 - 19:03

Fantastic. Thank you Michael!

JB

#6 Michael Herzog

Michael Herzog

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3498 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 February 2016 - 17:05

I don't know what went wrong the first time I've uploaded this plugin. However... I've compiled it anew, tested it (installation & configuration) and uploaded it again.

Please tell me if you encounter any problems with it!

Regards,

Michael

Michael Herzog
Smartstore AG

#7 jbright

jbright

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 12 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 February 2016 - 17:13

Awesome! Thanks.

BTW, is the source code available for that plugin somewhere on github? I want to make sure that I understand the logic in the calculations. (I may extend it).

Really happy with the platform. Happy to be moving off of my home grown system to this one.

JB

#8 jbright

jbright

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 12 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 February 2016 - 17:44

When I installed the plugin, I get a run time error and I have to delete it from the Plugins directory in order for the site to come back up. Sorry to be a pain... 

Could not load type 'SmartStore.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.IRouteProvider' from assembly 'SmartStore.Web.Framework, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SmartStore.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.IRouteProvider' from assembly 'SmartStore.Web.Framework, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SmartStore.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.IRouteProvider' from assembly 'SmartStore.Web.Framework, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes() +49
   System.Reflection.Assembly.get_ExportedTypes() +14
   SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.LoadPluginFromFolder(String pluginFolderPath, ICollection`1 installedPluginSystemNames) +1117
   SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +934

[Exception: Could not load type 'SmartStore.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.IRouteProvider' from assembly 'SmartStore.Web.Framework, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
]
   SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +1529

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load type 'SmartStore.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.IRouteProvider' from assembly 'SmartStore.Web.Framework, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +12981979
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +12981688
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath, Boolean& isRefAssemblyLoaded) +280
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +172
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +1151

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type SmartStore.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load type 'SmartStore.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.IRouteProvider' from assembly 'SmartStore.Web.Framework, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12981028
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12820621

#9 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 17 February 2016 - 20:32

Please refere to my reply here: http://community.sma...g-ins/?p=269744

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#10 ClearGear321

ClearGear321

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 5 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 18 June 2023 - 20:30

Any chance this plugin will be updated to work with SmartStore 5.x? It's such a helpful and useful plugin

• stefanmueller gefällt das