Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Mail

Warning mail

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
3 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Scholten

Scholten

Neuer Benutzer

• Members
  • 23 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 12 June 2014 - 19:47

Today I received this mail, and now?

Hi,

Are you aware that SmartStore (this site is powered by it) has been taken it court? Smartstore rejected to meet nopCommerce license terms. Users of Smartstore products might also be in violation of nopCommerce licence! For more details see http://www.nopcommer...ts-discuss.aspx

#2 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1103 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 13 June 2014 - 15:43

Today I received this mail, and now? [...]

Nothing now. Just ignore the email. They're losing the legal dispute and therefore seem to be very desperate in their actions, following the motto: "If I can't win legally, I make it the guerilla way". Our lawyers take action against these morons because of this emails at this very moment.

An please be ensured: you're absoluetely safe!

• MediArt gefällt das

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#3 robotic

robotic

• Members
  • 6 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 13 June 2014 - 16:59

I received such a mail too.

I read this today by Nop CEO:

The court shifted the date for the result to July 17th. There are very busy. OK. Let's wait...

Also I would like to share some information about a new SmartStore strategy and their latest letters to the court. As I've already written before they already tried to prove that they derived from nopCommerce 2.00 released on August 2nd 2011. Then they tried to convince the court that they downloaded and derived nopCommerce downloaded from www.nopCommerce.it (Italian) which has some outdated license speficied. For the last two months they're trying to convince the court about the following. Russian name of our company is "ООО Ноп Солюшенс", English name is "Nop Solutions, Ltd" (Russian "OOO" is the same as "Ltd" is English). Their strategy is to claim that we are not Nop Solutions Ltd because the translation from Russian language to English can be interpreted in several ways. No comments! There are also a lot of other absurd points in their letters even not related to the nopCommerce license. I just don't want to describe all of them because they are written just to make our lawyers spend more time replying to them and doing some "paper work". IMHO just delaying the court result.

Could some of the Smartstore coordinators give us their vie point?

#4 nordic

nordic

• Members
  • 23 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 23 June 2014 - 11:53

I got it too. :( my client is scared.

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: Warning, mail