Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild
- - - - -

Setup the media section (File Manager) into my own project

File Manager Setup Media seperate Media Bring media to our own projec setup media part Setup File Manager

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
2 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Hamnava

Hamnava

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 1 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 May 2023 - 12:45

The Question is that I want to bring the Media part from SmartStore to my own project, but the problem is I couldn't find any documentation how to do so.
Is it possible to separate and bring this part to our own project and use that as part of our project? SmartStore has a great file manager and I want to use that in my own project, I have cloned the project and put some time to understand how to bring but I couldn't understand how to do so.

That's why I need help to guide me through this process, where to start and what is the steps for that in order to configure that file manager in my own project. 

#2 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 May 2023 - 19:19

Have I understood that correctly now? You want to exploit parts of our software for your own projects, and now you ask us how we can help you free of charge with words and deeds?

If so, please understand that we can't help you with that. You'll have to find that out for yourself.

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#3 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 459 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 07 June 2023 - 08:48

Hi Hamnava, you can contact me for a price qoute, I can sell you a licence just for Media Manager in Smartstore.   mueller @ smartstore.com

Greetings, stefan

Stefan

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: File Manager, Setup, Media, seperate Media, Bring media to our own projec, setup media part, Setup File Manager