Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

SmartStore.Db.sdf problem cant replace due to file in use?

SmartStore.Db.sdf admin

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
5 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 ysvry

ysvry

Neuer Benutzer

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 12 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 December 2021 - 10:38

As an admin I created an test customer with the same email adress as the admin, the shop was closed as I was working on the shop so i cant delete the customer also I get the message already registered in the shop?
I have turned the SmartStore.Db.sdf file into a text file to edit the double email I changed a letter from the test customer email so it wouldnt be the same as the admin email adress. But when i try to upload the SmartStore.Db.sdf. file I cant remove, rename or delete that file cause its in use? so how can i get back into my shop as admin? Is there a way to reset the admin login? or edit the shops system file? also if i manualy remove the whole shop from the backend and unzip the backup I made will this work? On closer inspection I found that the SmartStore.Db.sdf file wasnt included in the backup zip , probably also due to it being in use constantly? Can someone please shed a light on this problem?

#2 Artar

Artar

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 988 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 December 2021 - 15:45

Hello,

you should use SQL Server Compact (SDF-FILE) only for testing, but it is better not to use this option even there.

I would simply reinstall with a MS SQL Server database. You can download MS SQL Server Express for free from MS and use it.

To initiate the reinstallation, simply delete the AppData folder.

If you still want to use the SDF file:

You have to "unlock" the file somehow. For this you could rename the web.config and call the store. The store will not work for the time being and the SDF file should be free.

Then you can open the SDF file with SQL Server Management Studio. The newer versions need, I think, an extension (you have to google).

When you have opened the database, go to the Customer table and change the email.

• stefanmueller gefällt das

Zihni Artar
SmartStore AG

#3 ysvry

ysvry

Neuer Benutzer

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 12 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 December 2021 - 17:34

thanks for the fast reaction, Ill try your solution and let you know if it works.

#4 ysvry

ysvry

Neuer Benutzer

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 12 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 December 2021 - 17:52

Sorry I dont understand  what you mean with "call the store" you can also say it in german do i have to try and loging after renaming the config file?

best regards, Michel.

#5 Artar

Artar

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 988 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 December 2021 - 12:37

Shop öffnen, Shop-URL aufrufen usw :-),

das wird fehlschlagen weil die web.config nicht gefunden wird und so sollte die SDF-Datei frei sein.

• ysvry gefällt das

Zihni Artar
SmartStore AG

#6 ysvry

ysvry

Neuer Benutzer

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 12 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 17 December 2021 - 20:49

ok danke vielmals Artar, can i just edit the emailadress in the text file to a non existing email so it wont be same as the admin email? I have visual studio code installed on my pc would that make things easier?