Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Free shipping over 'X' per country

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
6 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Yoram

Yoram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 37 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 26 May 2020 - 07:57

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to limit the Free shipping over 'X' to a single country. Right now i configured "shipping by weight" for a couple of countrys with the corresponding prices for every weight range. (See screenshot attached)

Shipping to the Netherlands is free over €350, but other country's have to pay the shipping prizes defined in "Shipping by weight".

I tried to activate "Shipping by total" with a single entry for only the Netherlands with odertotal from €350 to €1000000000.00 and a charge of €0. If you go to the checkout, there are 3 shipping options availible. And i want to hide the one that has a price. (See screenshot attached).

Is there a way i can do that?

Angehängte Bilder

Smartstore: Website | Webshop

#2 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 462 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 26 May 2020 - 08:58

Hi Yoram, have you tried this plugin? http://community.sma...ipping-methods/

The plugin allows you to filter shipping methods in the checkout process. It supports filtering by customer roles and by countries.

Greetings, Stefan

Stefan

#3 Yoram

Yoram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 37 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 26 May 2020 - 09:17

Hi Stefan,

I see that we currently have this plugin installed. Only i cannot see how this plugin can work for us. I have to try some things and dig deeper i think. Can you maybe make an example how to configure this?

#4 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 462 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 26 May 2020 - 15:03

Hi Yoram, try this: turn on this option: "Limit shipping methods to configured ones". You find it Configure - Shipping by total in 

http://yourshop.url/...pping/Providers

If you check this option, then your customers will be limited to shipping options configured here.

Otherwise, they'll be able to choose any existing shipping options even if they're not configured here (zero shipping fee in this case).

We guess, you turned it off. 

This option is there as a workaround, to fix configuration glitches in shipping costs. Shop Owners need to doublecheck their shipping cost tables.

Greetings,Stefan

Stefan

#5 Yoram

Yoram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 37 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 May 2020 - 10:07

Hi Stefan. Thanks for the tip, but this option is already enabled. Our shipping rules are somewhat complex.

For shipping to Netherlands: "Shipping by weight" must determine the price by weight up to 350 euro.(see configured rules in start post) Over 350 euro the shipping must be free, but only for the Netherlands. So therefore i made a extra rule in "Shipping by total" (See attachment picture).

But that results in the 2 Parcel service options in the checkout. One from the "Shipping by weight" rule and one from the  "Shipping by total" rule.

How can i configure this?

Angehängte Bilder

#6 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 462 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 29 May 2020 - 09:16

Hi Yoram, that would be a good question for technical support, which involves substantial time & remote login into your shop and testing out several edge cases as is best practice with heavy configuration like this.

In other words sorry, I feel its not possible to answer that in a couple of minutes just with text on a forum. 

Another solution may be waiting some days for Smartstore v4, the new rule builder may be the tool you need to build your complex (shipping cost) rules.

Greetings  Stefan 

• Yoram gefällt das

Stefan

#7 Yoram

Yoram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 37 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 29 May 2020 - 14:59

Hi Stefan,

I will try to contact our smartstore supplier Koomba to sort some things out. They have access to our server.

Version 4 will be great, i already sneak peaked and tryed the rule builder. I think in the meantime we can live with this issue.

Many thanks for you answer. And have a great weekend.

Best regards,

Yoram

• stefanmueller gefällt das