Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

SmartStore and performance IIS optimalization

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
6 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 TripleNico

TripleNico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 124 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 20 May 2020 - 13:12

We are close to putting our shop and site(s) online and we did a Google Audits test to see how well the website perfomance and this is the outcome:

Angehängte Datei  20200520_WebshopPerformancetest_category.png   58.17K   0 Anzahl Downloads

As you can see the SEO is splendid however if i look at the performance it doesn't make me that happy... To have a reference i compared it to your live demo site:

Angehängte Datei  20200520_SmartStore demo Performancetest.png   54.83K   0 Anzahl Downloads

and then with Sacker from your showcase:

Angehängte Datei  20200520_Sacher Performancetest.png   57.19K   0 Anzahl Downloads

As you see in all these the perfomance score low. Is there something that can be done to improve this? (because this wil also result in a better SEO)

Next i checked our virtual webserver settings and disabled all old TLS and SSL protocols, only TLS 1.2 is allow. And CAA is setup. When i then check it at SSL-Labs i see that i can improve more by disabling other Cipier types:

Angehängte Datei  TLS cipier.png   55.9K   0 Anzahl Downloads

Before i do this i wanted to double check if it hurts SmartStore if i disable all the orange colored lines?

And at last do you guys have a whitepaper on how to setup your server for max performance?

#2 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 461 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 22 May 2020 - 19:21

Hi TripleNico, which Smartstore Edition do you use?

Premium Edition has Caching out-of-the-box

The Output Cache feature is a powerful performance tool that guarantees short reaction times and prevents the loading speed from slowing down at peak times (e.g. Christmas, or certain times in office supply shops, etc.) Depending on the amount of data and current workload, output cache will increase your shop speed by 2 to 50 times with active cache.

Another tuning feature that comes with Premium is Azure Blob Storage.

Azure Blob Storage is a extreme durable and scalable cloud storage from Microsoft for large amounts of unstructured data such as images, videos, audio, documents, etc. Users and applications can access stored objects from anywhere in the world. The Smartstore Azure Storage module stores all media files in the cloud instead of on the local hard drive or database.

Greetings Stefan

Stefan

#3 TripleNico

TripleNico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 124 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 23 May 2020 - 07:28

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for getting back on me. 

We have the premium edition and i looked at the Output Cache plugin and at this moment it is turned off. I guess Abdon from Koomba didn't turn it on yet because we are stil building our site, if caching is then enabled that it could get somewhat confusing. When the shop is live we will turn on the plugin and then after the cache build wil run the same test again and see what happens :-)

Regarding Azure blob: currently we think our webserver is enough. It is a Dell bladeserver with Windows server 2019 which runs on raid 5 SSD(files are stored of storage not database) and has two teamed NIC's in our core router. Then it has it's own fiber uplink of 100 MB up/down. So we think that the current server will have enough performance for the estimated max 500 visitors per week ;-)

Did you looked at the encryption methods i send a screenshot of in my first post?

#4 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 461 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 23 May 2020 - 12:39

So then please consider activating Output Cache plugin, as this is a nice performance boost you get for free. Takes some time to fill the caches, but then its really fast.

500 visitors per week are ~ 70 visitors a day or about 8 visitors per working hour, this is nothing. A webspace based hosting would be enough for that kind of load.

Another forum user should look into your encryption methods.

Greetings, Stefan

Stefan

#5 TripleNico

TripleNico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 124 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 02 June 2020 - 07:44

Hey Stefan,

Thanks for pointing this out. When we go "live" i will enabled the plugin and then get back to you on this.

Regarding the encryption methods, looking forward to their answer.

• stefanmueller gefällt das

#6 TripleNico

TripleNico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 124 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 09 July 2020 - 09:23

Hi Stefan,

Unfortunately I haven't got an answer yet about the encryption methods, could you help me out on this?

The main question is if I could disable these:

TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 (0xc028)   ECDH secp384r1 (eq. 7680 bits RSA)   FS   WEAK 256 TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0xc027)   ECDH x25519 (eq. 3072 bits RSA)   FS   WEAK 128 TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0xc014)   ECDH secp384r1 (eq. 7680 bits RSA)   FS   WEAK 256 TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0xc013)   ECDH x25519 (eq. 3072 bits RSA)   FS   WEAK 128 TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (0x9d)   WEAK 256 TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0x9c)   WEAK 128 TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (0x3d)   WEAK 256 TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0x3c)   WEAK 128 TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0x35)   WEAK 256 TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x2f)   WEAK 128 TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA (0xa)   WEAK 112

#7 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 461 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 09 July 2020 - 16:31

Hi Nico, 

that would be a very good question for our developers concerned with IIS configuration. Please open a support ticket / ask Koomba. Thank you!

Greetings Stefan

• TripleNico gefällt das

Stefan