Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Product sorting by position. version 3.0.2

sort position category

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
2 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 andras7008

andras7008

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 May 2020 - 11:52

Hello.

I want to sort my products based on position. I set the default sorting to position from inside the catalog settings. However on frontend when I try to sort the products based on position, this option seems to be missing from the dropdown. It always sets to "Relevance" instead. This option is completely missing from the sorting option on frontend.

Any suggestions?

1.png

2.png

#2 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 459 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 22 May 2020 - 19:42

Hi andras, have you tried to check "allow view mode changing"? That is unchecked in your screenshot.

Sorry I have no Smartstore 3.0.2 to test that. Recent versions have other config options. (see screenshot)

Angehängte Datei  Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-22 an 20.36.30.png   159.65K   0 Anzahl Downloads

Greetings, Stefan

Stefan

#3 andras7008

andras7008

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 24 June 2021 - 01:31

Hello Stefan,

First of all thank you for your reply, somehow I missed it along the time. I tried it with the settings you suggested, but unfortunately it didn't solved the issue. At this point I don't even try to solve it anymore, we are planning to upgrade the shop to the latest version.

Best Regards

Andras

• stefanmueller gefällt das

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: sort, position, category