Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Multistore backoffice

multistoreadministrator access mulstistore access

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
2 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 LoraV

LoraV

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 8 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 18 May 2020 - 11:15

Hi there!

I've set up various shops in a single multistore. Now I'd like to give access to the single shops but I'd like that each administrator can visualise in the backoffice only the products related to this shop. 

Is it possible?

What is more there are also some other options that are visible to all administrators (for example the wheel icon in the upper right corner gives access to all shops in the multistore). How can I create an user that can access only the settings and the product of one single store in the multistore option?

thanks a lot!

#2 stefanmueller

stefanmueller

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 461 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 18 May 2020 - 11:43

Hi LoraV, a multi-merchant store is not possible out-of-the-box now for many use-cases. Look out for that "vendor" feature in our upcoming B2B-Edition (2021).

As a workaround please look at our new, extended permission system in Smartstore 4.0, available soon. That is a finely granular, hierarchical permission management with significantly more permissions than before. With very intuitive editor in a tree view. For example, it is now possible to grant read rights to selected groups of people, but deny them write rights.

Please contact us to discuss details about your project. Thank you! Greetings, Stefan

Stefan

#3 LoraV

LoraV

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 8 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 June 2020 - 10:50

Dear Stefan,

thanks for your reply. Right now I'm encountering various issues from the customisation to the setting of shipping methods and email notifications.

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything in the user guide. My issues:

- How can I customise the right side menu in categories pages? The only thing I could change was the quantity of manufactures.

- I can't find anywhere the settings to set up the email address where all communication regarding orders, stock etc. is supposed to arrive. What is more when I set up the email account in the Configuration menu I get the following message when I test the set up:

Schermata-2020-06-16-alle-11.41.17.png

- the last issues regards the setup of the shipping methods, in the guide is mentioned that using the Restriction tab a single shipping method can be restricted to a number of countries. The issue is that I can't setup the countries, this is the message I get:

Schermata-2020-06-16-alle-11.48.57.png

I hope you could help me solve these problems.

thanks a lot

kind regards

Lora