Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Database is not deployed after the installation was succefull

Database

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
13 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 kdenisinfo

kdenisinfo

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 September 2019 - 05:37

After the Installation prosess finished successfully the SmartStoreNet database replica is not presented in my SQL Server'2017 instance!

Why this happened ? 

Appreciate feedback 

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 September 2019 - 10:17

Probably you selected SQL Compact Edition during installation.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 kdenisinfo

kdenisinfo

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 September 2019 - 12:53

thanx ... now I have anothe issue pls help me .. its critical to business operates. we must start using ur software sooon 

lease helps us to found the problem we stuck forever at the blue screen 

I copied the SmartStoreNeT source code 3.2.2. from github and extract it on local PC and after open it up in my Visual Studio 2017 and SQL Server 2016

Consistantly not working and stucking forever on the installaition blue-screen 
says those errors:

Setup failed: Unable to update database to match the current model because there are pending changes and automatic migration is disabled. Either write the pending model changes to a code-based migration or enable automatic migration. Set DbMigrationsConfiguration.AutomaticMigrationsEnabled to true to enable automatic migration.

and those errors in Package Manager Console :

A connection string could not be resolved for the parameterless constructor of the derived DbContext. Either the database is not installed, or the file 'Settings.txt' does not exist or contains invalid content.

and

Checking if the context targets an existing database...
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SmartStore.Data.SmartObjectContext' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Loading this assembly would produce a different grant set from other instances. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131401)

and

The type initializer for 'SmartStore.Data.SmartObjectContext' threw an exception.

Does any one can help ? 

#4 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 September 2019 - 13:41

That sounds like a migration problem. Have you tried the suggestions from this post.

The mentioned Settings.txt is now located at ~\App_Data\Tenants\Default\Settings.txt

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#5 kdenisinfo

kdenisinfo

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 September 2019 - 14:02

Thanx for reply pls heelp.

I already re-searched this post .. Murat Cakir asks  "Does the file App_Data/Settings.txt exist in your local (dev) installation and does its content point to the correct database? "

in my case there are no any Settings.txt in folder?  Where from this File should come from ? What content of ths file?  And whic folder it must be? 

I believ I have different problem then this topic. additionally this topic about 2.2.2 version which is different from my version 3.2.2. Pls have a check my case. 

In my case the settings.txt is not generated yet! this why it's not exist in the requred  /apdata//tenants/Default folder 

I'm able to stay here until soolve the problem. Really appreciate your help   

#6 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 September 2019 - 16:10

Settings.txt is automatically created during installation. Once again, it sounds like a database migration problem.
Could you please retry the installation without using an existing database. It means, let the installation itself create a new database.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#7 kdenisinfo

kdenisinfo

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 16 September 2019 - 16:24

Now he shows me 2 another issues 

1st one is

Setup failed: Unable to update database to match the current model because there are pending changes and automatic migration is disabled. Either write the pending model changes to a code-based migration or enable automatic migration. Set DbMigrationsConfiguration.AutomaticMigrationsEnabled to true to enable automatic migration.

2nd one is 

Setup failed: Cannot open database "HMZ_ALLDMNS_RC5" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'sa'.

The DB with name HMZ_ALLDMNS_RC5 was created and deleted automatically.  So, no any DB resides in my instance of SQL server

Hugely will be appreciated for any feedback

the file settings.txt still not exist in tenants/default/

#8 kdenisinfo

kdenisinfo

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 17 September 2019 - 07:23

does any one can help

#9 kdenisinfo

kdenisinfo

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 17 September 2019 - 08:25

You told recently 

Settings.txt is automatically created during installation. Once again, it sounds like a database migration problem.
Could you please retry the installation without using an existing database. It means, let the installation itself create a new database.

But in my case the settings.txt does not exist at all, as well as the required database is not deploying too. 

#10 kdenisinfo

kdenisinfo

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 17 September 2019 - 08:36

That sounds like a migration problem. Have you tried the suggestions from this post.

The mentioned Settings.txt is now located at ~\App_Data\Tenants\Default\Settings.txt

Settings.txt is automatically created during installation. Once again, it sounds like a database migration problem.
Could you please retry the installation without using an existing database. It means, let the installation itself create a new database.

#11 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 17 September 2019 - 13:19

What are the steps of your installation?
- Did you download the latest release SmartStoreNET.Community.xyz.zip from here.
- Extract it in your deployment folder.
- Open the site that's connected to your deployment folder in browser, so that the installation page opens.
- Provide installation settings. Activate option to create the database. Install.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#12 kdenisinfo

kdenisinfo

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 17 September 2019 - 13:49

Sorry, probably,  I'm talking about this  solution https://github.com/s...e/SmartStoreNET (its SmartStore.NET 3.2.2) 

if your answer still relevant ?  

I'm simply trying to install the SmartStore but not the Commmunity.. 

Can you please help to install SmmartStoreNet 3.2.2   

#13 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 17 September 2019 - 16:10

Yes, it's relevant and yes, it's SmartStore.NET version 3.2.2.

"Can you please help to install SmartStoreNet 3.2.2"
See my previous post.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#14 kdenisinfo

kdenisinfo

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 19 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 20 September 2019 - 16:19

Now I have ths problem

Setup failed: There is already an object named 'PermissionRoleMapping' in the database." |

are they ever finish ?

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: Database