Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Upgrading from 3.1.5 to 3.2

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
7 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 zpatel

zpatel

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 May 2019 - 08:48

After updating to Version 3.2 I receive the following error...

The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'categoryId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult OffCanvasMenuCategories(Int32, Int32, Int32)' in 'SmartStore.Web.Controllers.CatalogController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.
Parameter name: parameters

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 May 2019 - 09:10

Could you please try to solve it by clearing your browser cache. It has already been fixed. See this issue.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 zpatel

zpatel

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 May 2019 - 09:43

Thanks for the update.

I have tried this but it didnt help. After the initial installation and error I was able to view the site by restarting the site and clearing the browser but after installing the USPS plugin the error came back and now I am not able to get rid of it.

Deleting the plugin didnt help either.

#4 zpatel

zpatel

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 May 2019 - 10:23

HI,

Just an FYI, not sure if this makes any sense.

If the upgrade script is run through MS Edge, instead of Chrome everything seems to work without any errors.

But once the USPS plugin is uploaded it breaks.

Installing the USPS plugin in manually and then running the upgrade, installs the plugin [via Edge] but when you try to configure the USPS plugin it throws an exception on the configuration page. And when you try uninstalling the USPS plugin, the site breaks again.

Hope this info helps.

#5 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 May 2019 - 10:48

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this error.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#6 zpatel

zpatel

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 May 2019 - 12:11

Does this error in the logger mean anything....

S...W...C...CatalogController ErrorThe parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'categoryId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult OffCanvasMenuCategories(Int32, Int32, Int32)' in 'SmartStore.Web.Controllers.CatalogController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters

#7 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 May 2019 - 13:44

It's from the above fixed issue.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#8 zpatel

zpatel

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 20 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 15 May 2019 - 22:30

I haven't had much luck. The one thing I have repeatedly noticed is after the upgrade when you go to manage plugins and reload all plugins,the site seems to break, both admin and storefront. Will see if anyone else is having any issues after the upgrade.