Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

How to debug Smartstore Plugin?

plugin plugins .net c# debug

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
3 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 rezanbt

rezanbt

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2018 - 11:08

I was currently developed a plugin for showing sliders on homepage. when i deployed and install it from smartstore plugin managment , it was raised dbContext error.i know smartstore engine uses reflection mechanis to invoke action methods and controllers  but i can't debugging it from visual studio. how do debugging smartstore plugin on development machine?

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3801 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 28 December 2018 - 13:12

Why can't you debug a plugin in Visual Studio? The plugins integrated in the solution like DevTools, DiscountRules etc. can be debugged, so this should work with your plugins as well.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 rezanbt

rezanbt

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 02 January 2019 - 21:47

because i was write an example slider plugin and put it to plugin folder inside solution. the root of plugin of mine is  on D:\SmartStore\src\Presentation\SmartStore.Web\Plugins\SmartStore.NivoSlider folder. when i create nupkg from this plugin and after installing from admin console it put SmartStore.NivoSlider.dll to the mentioned plugin root folder(D:\SmartStore\src\Presentation\SmartStore.Web\Plugins\SmartStore.NivoSlider) and it use reflection to invoke it's methods. You know yourself that this is not possible kindly debug runtime library!

#4 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 03 January 2019 - 20:59

What Marcus tried to say is: you should create a custom solution and add your plugin project to it. This way you can run the solution and debug the source code of the contained plugin project.

• rezanbt gefällt das

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: plugin, plugins, .net, c#, debug