Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Cannot build version 3.x

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
3 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 nickh

nickh

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 129 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 31 May 2018 - 18:20

Hi,

I've just pulled the latest changes from branch 3.x and it doesn't seem to build.

I get the following error:

Build_error.png

Is this potentially due to the C#7 syntax used in CreateUrlRecordFor method within InvariantSeedData.cs?  If so, I'm fairly sure that I'm using the latest version of .NET (and C#7 is listed as a possible build language in the project details window), so I don't know what has broken it.

Does anyone else have this issue?

• GalenKa, RidgeOi und Brantot gefällt das

#2 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3801 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 June 2018 - 11:11

I cannot reproduce that. Does it help to pull again, cleanup solution and then recompile.

• GalenKa und Brantot gefällt das

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

#3 nickh

nickh

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 129 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 June 2018 - 13:30

Hi Marcus, thanks for getting back to me about this.

I have pulled the latest changes from 3.x, cleaned the solution (including the manual deletion of all bin and obj folders, and all folders within the packages folder to force NuGet to re-download everything), but this is still a problem.

I'm using VS2017, patched to the latest version, with the latest build tools (including MSBuild).  The same problem exists when running "ClickToBuild", or when manually re-building in Visual Studio.

Please help!

#4 nickh

nickh

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 129 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 June 2018 - 18:17

FIXED!  I needed to manually install the ".NET Framework 4.7 development tools" (which then supports C# 7 syntax).

Please could you add this as a pre-requisite so that others don't have the same problem?