Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

How to clear installation setting caching

caching

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
2 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 DragonZelda

DragonZelda

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 March 2018 - 04:56

I open the project 3.x by using Visual Studio 2017 and use debug mode. 
First time it is running smooth, I key in all the values and everything is okay.

But after that, I want to try to change another connection string.

Then the problem come. 

I can't find how to reset the connection string.

If I delete the existing database it will prompt out error at code CachingProviderServices.cs at SmartStore.Data Caching.

protected override bool DbDatabaseExists(DbConnection connection, int? commandTimeout, StoreItemCollection storeItemCollection)
{
return _providerServices.DatabaseExists(connection, commandTimeout, storeItemCollection);
}

Error:
instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)'

'((System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection)connection).ServerVersion' threw an exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException'

I check the connection variable, it contain the previous data I key in.
But I can't find a way to remove it even I use search entire project by searching connection name.
May I know how to reset the caching data? Thanks.

• Stephennuh gefällt das

#2 DragonZelda

DragonZelda

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 March 2018 - 06:40

Find out the solution.

Delete the current.txt at SmartStore.Web/App_Data/Tenants/Default which is not included in the project.

#3 Guest_Herbertheify_*

Guest_Herbertheify_*
  • Guests

Geschrieben: 27 December 2018 - 19:06

Hello I installed a new server, how can I delete all studys that I used to test the system ? I want to delete ALL studies imported so far. Thanks 789