Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Products per page, Page x of z, clicktobuild.cmd, twitter authentication

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
4 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Nak3re

Nak3re

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 21 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 September 2017 - 08:48

Hello again,

It seems version 3.0.2 doesn't want to work with me...i am encountering issues left and right.

1) on Product pages no matter what setting i use for products per page it defaults to 12 products per page. I am including screenshots to show you what i mean. Also while Page 1 from x displays correctly the dropdown menu is always in German.

e4gMrQ8.png

55XX7Xf.png

2) I have attempted to solve those issues by myself as well as make some other changes but when i try to build the project i get several errors regarding conflicts between assemblies as well as an error "Microsoft.web.publishing.tasks.dll or one of it's dependencies is missing.

LuicBTi.png

LuicBTi.png

3) Finally Twitter authentication plugin doesn't work, at least for me

#2 Michael Herzog

Michael Herzog

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3497 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 September 2017 - 11:09

Hi,

1. To say anything about this problem I'd have to take a look at your shop in a browser (there are no known issues regarding this problem in 3.0.2) The german resource was reported and corrected for 3.0.3.

2. Please locate the file Microsoft.Web.Publishing.Tasks.dll in your OS and try adapting the path in the UsingTask-Node of the configuration file SmartStoreNET.Tasks.Targets 

3. Please give us some more information about this problem.

Regards

Michael Herzog
Smartstore AG

#3 Nak3re

Nak3re

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 21 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 September 2017 - 13:20

Hello, thanks for the reply and for the help

1) Updating to 3.0.3 fixed resource for German in pages. www.zedashop.com is the webstore. Default products per page wasn't solved by updating to 3.03.

2) there was indeed a wrong path in SmartStoreNET.Tasks.Targets, after updating the path project built successfully but i still have some assembly conflicts regarding Plugins project.

3) As soon as i have more info i will update my post

#4 Michael Herzog

Michael Herzog

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3497 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 September 2017 - 13:53

You're welcome!

Regarding point 2:

Be sure both repositories point to the same branch (ideally to master or 3.0.x). If your working with source tree please also press F5 when viewing a repository tab (with the current version of source tree what you see is not always what you get ;-)

Regards

Michael Herzog
Smartstore AG

#5 Michael Herzog

Michael Herzog

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3497 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 22 September 2017 - 17:01

Hi,

you have to enter a callback url in the Twitter app settings. 

Regards

Michael Herzog
Smartstore AG