Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Site down after theme configuratoin (link color)

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
5 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Litaly

Litaly

Benutzer

• Members
  • 25 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 05 September 2017 - 22:15

Hi

Now my site is down with ERR_CONNECTION_RESET (OR ERROR 503)

This problem appears, when I was changing Flex Theme in admin site, link-color. I choosed color with number b00000 (without#). Then site stuck, trying to configure theme and after that crashed. I think this happened, because colour b000000 not correct for smartsore. Thats why site have some cyclic errors (this info from administration of hosting smarterasp).

How can i fix this problem, where can I change theme configuration (link color).

I will be appreciate for any help.

#2 Litaly

Litaly

Benutzer

• Members
  • 25 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 September 2017 - 06:11

More information from the server.

Application pool recycled

9/5/2017 9:52:05 pm application pool is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool. 
9/5/2017 9:52:05 pm a process serving application pool suffered a fatal communication error with the windows process activation service. the process id was '43608'. the data field contains the error number. 
9/5/2017 9:51:20 pm a process serving application pool suffered a fatal communication error with the windows process activation service. the process id was '13768'. the data field contains the error number. 
9/5/2017 9:50:28 pm a process serving application pool suffered a fatal communication error with the windows process activation service. the process id was '33900'. the data field contains the error number. 

#3 Litaly

Litaly

Benutzer

• Members
  • 25 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 September 2017 - 06:38

The problem fixed. b000000 is incorrect color, that was deleted from the database using sql studio and changed to $gray

Now site is ok

Be carefull configurating theme in admin site

#4 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 06 September 2017 - 17:14

Actually this has been fixed in V3.0.1. Which version do you use?

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#5 Litaly

Litaly

Benutzer

• Members
  • 25 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 11 September 2017 - 11:43

My version is 3.0.2.0 (not upgraded from previous), it's clear instalation.

#6 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 11 September 2017 - 18:12

It seems that the SASS compiler does not tolerate some invalid input and - instead of gracefully handling such errors - brutally crashes and tears the whole application with it. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it, because the SASS compiler is an external low-level component. We could however do some pre-validation, which is a very tedious task though... plenty of code and extremely difficult to reliably identify (in)valid input because of the very dynamic nature of SASS.

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG