Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Confuse about the version

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
2 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 arifin.wm

arifin.wm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 33 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 22 September 2016 - 02:58

Dear All,

Last time I download the smartstore web version 2.5 and the source code version 2.5.

The web version is working great, no issue in check out when I activate product atributes which is linked to product. Different story when I compile from the source code version 2.5, beside above error, I also found error in load the new product. Store procedure parameter is not matched with the source code.

What's the version of the source code for web version 2.5 ?

I'm trying to update to 2.6 (web  version), but it seems that I download the web version and do new deployment. How is my database ? it doesn't seem upgrade too.

Please advise

Thanks

Best Regards,

Afin

• RidgeOi gefällt das

#2 arifin.wm

arifin.wm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 33 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 23 September 2016 - 08:42

Dear All,

I open the source code version 2.6, and connect to my current database (version 2.5), I got this error

{"An exception was thrown while executing a resolve operation. See the InnerException for details. ---> An item with the same key has already been added. (See inner exception for details.)"}

What should I do to upgrade my database also ?

Please advise

Thanks

best Regards,

Afin

#3 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3801 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 23 September 2016 - 11:19

Nothing because databases are migrated automatically. What you can do is to
- provide more information about the error (detailed log entry, where it occured etc.).
- reset your environment. for instance clean solution, clear intermediate folders like bin, obj, Plugins, Administration/bin, Administration/obj and in rare cases clean temporary ASP.NET file.
- rebuild the solution.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG