Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Modify Theme

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
2 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 Charan Kumar

Charan Kumar

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 09 July 2015 - 10:23

hi i m new in smart store i have recently installed it the application is great.

how can i modify the theme like change menu items. different slider and custom the footer bottom line?

and how can i manage the contact like where the new page created to should be placed like in the main menu or footer menu. how to chose where to place? and how can i remove Market Place news in the admin dashboard? Thank you

#2 Michael Herzog

Michael Herzog

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3498 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 09 July 2015 - 13:00

Hi and welcome to our community ;-)

If you want to change the theme, I'd recommend you create an own theme, so upgrading to a higher version of SmartStore.NET will stay uncomplicated in the future. To do so please have a look at the following topic of our documentation:

https://smartstore.a...o write a Theme

Why do you want to remove the Market Place News? 

Regards,

Michael

Michael Herzog
Smartstore AG

#3 Charan Kumar

Charan Kumar

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 4 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 11 July 2015 - 07:36

hi Michael,

Thanks for the help. i found a way to remove it no problem. could please tell me how to remove it and edit the footer text at the bottom. and is there a way to add control type in attributes of the products. the control type should be user input like instead of choosing from the drop down list user should be able to input the number of copies he want. is it possible? currently i have installed smart store on localhost how can i import it online(LIVE) to url.   Thank you.