Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Editing the Text information on the Login page and Paymentinfo page

Login Paymentinfo pages

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
5 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 osas

osas

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 18 June 2015 - 12:59

Hi i am a user of your great product Smartstore.net, i am about deploying this wonderful eCommerce application on my website but i have some issues which i have tried to resolve but was not able so i decided to seek your help.

See below issues:

How do i edit the text in this sections shown in the attached picture, i have checked using admin login but could not find any link to editing this sections

Angehängte Bilder

#2 Michael Herzog

Michael Herzog

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3497 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 18 June 2015 - 14:08

Hi,

and welcome to our forum ;-)

You can edit both texts in the admin panel:

Admin > CMS > Topics > Payment Info 

Admin > CMS > Topics > LoginRegistrationInfo

Regards

Michael Herzog
Smartstore AG

#3 osas

osas

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 18 June 2015 - 14:32

Thanks Micheal, this did not solve the issue. i am really concern about editing the text under the "New Customer" in my attachment. i want to change the SmartStore.NET to something else i tried removing all the text at Admin > CMS > Topics > LoginRegistrationInfo  but still showing this text.

Also on the payment info page i have clear all the test on display at Admin > CMS > Topics > Payment Info but i still have the this test showing, not really sure where the application is getting this text from.

i will be greatful to hear from you soonest.

#4 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 18 June 2015 - 19:09

Sorry, wrong direction ;-) Navigate to Configuration > Regional Settings > Languages > View String Resources. The resource you're looking for is called account.login.newcustomertext.

• osas gefällt das

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#5 osas

osas

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 3 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 June 2015 - 08:53

Thank You Murat Cakir, i got it, it is solved for the account.login.newcustomertext resource, please can you provide me the resource for editing the paymentinfo.

#6 Marcus Gesing

Marcus Gesing

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 3799 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 19 June 2015 - 16:44

You can also use the resource grid to filter resources by values (not only by names). Click the filter symbol in value column, choose "Contains" and enter a part of the text to filter.

Marcus Gesing

Smartstore AG

Auch markiert mit einem oder mehrerer dieser Schlüsselwörter: Login, Paymentinfo pages