Inhalte aufrufen

Profilbild

Integrate with CRM platform

plugin crm

• Bitte melden Sie sich an, um eine Antwort zu verfassen.
9 Antworten zu diesem Thema

#1 fabio

fabio

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 8 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 26 August 2014 - 11:01

Dear Smart Store support

I'm looking for a MVC ecommerce software platform to integrate with a cloud CRM application.
I like a lot your software but differently from nopecommerce it no much plugin, I immagine because is newest....

My target is to have some batch process made by the ecommerce platform that can generate task in a CRM software, in this way my administrator can execute some operation for example for:

- recal peoples that haven't complete a order.
- write to people who do not visit the website for more than a month

can you tell me if any one have made one think like this, or there is some api connection or come connection to an integration service like kevy

thanks a lot

Fabio

#2 Murat Cakir

Murat Cakir

SmartStore AG

• Administrators
  • 1118 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 26 August 2014 - 19:48

At the moment there is no similar plugin. You could incorporate our WebApi interface to achieve your goals. Or develop a native SmartStore.NET plugin which communicates the other way round. In both cases: it is rather a sophisticated task and I cannot write a tutorial here how to accomplish it. Unfortunately we dont't have written (developer) guides yet, so you have to figure it out by yourself  ;) . We can of course always give you the right hints here once you're in the development process. 

Murat Cakir
SmartStore AG

#3 fabio

fabio

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 8 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 September 2014 - 11:49

Hi Murat

thanks a lot.... I ask you only a way for start the website.... now I have tried to follow something i have found in the surce but I can't stat the mail app

iwite a post here http://community.sma...ation/?p=262106

thanks

Fabio

#4 nordic

nordic

• Members
  • PunktPunkt
  • 23 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 01 September 2014 - 21:07

How many people would be interested in integration to Dynamics CRM 2013?

• MediArt gefällt das

#5 fabio

fabio

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 8 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 03 September 2014 - 15:26

have you made it?

#6 robinmuk

robinmuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 59 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 03 September 2014 - 18:50

I am interested

Best regards

Robin

#7 fabio

fabio

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 8 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 05 September 2014 - 13:36

So I'm interested to interface a CRM cloud platform to smart store.... but I havn't decided what .... now I looking for the best for what I need...

I write you asap I have decided

by Fabio

#8 shafi

shafi

• Members
  • Punkt
  • 1 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 03 October 2015 - 15:57

Hi to all, its my first time I am posting in SmartStore.com community discussion blog. smartstore.com is awesome and its user interface and it is an excellent e-commerce platform made using Asp.net MVC. One more thing that I wanted to mention is I have been installing and customising e-commerce portals for my various clients since last 15 years and I often use Opencart and Prestashop which are PHP baed. I was searching for a ASP.Net MVC based ecommer platform and finally I found Smartstore. I liked its fronted, backend and user interface design very much, it looks like a professional theme as compare to the frontend of Opencart and Prestahop.

Now come to the main point.

So you want to integrate a CRM system in it or may be u need a CRM plugin, right? I have developed my own CRM application for small businesses and medium sized enterprises, and my various customers are already using this CRM system. And I also know that SmartStore's API is also available.

So I will try to integrate this API in my CRM application. For your information here is the link of my CRM applications site. http://www.microcrm.in

Now I wanted to know if I add this functionality in MicroCRM then will it become useful for smartstore users, will they use it?

Need your reply.

#9 robinmuk

robinmuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PunktPunktPunkt
  • 59 Beiträge

Geschrieben: 04 October 2015 - 21:18

I want a mini CRM for the stores I develope

Best regards

Robin

#10 MediArt