Inhalte aufrufen

Beliebteste Beiträge

#275768 Contact Us - Change TO Address

Geschrieben von CompleteCoders am 30 July 2018 - 15:13

Is there an easy way to control which email address the contact us goes to?

#271168 Setup failed: Stage: PopulateSettings (Sequence contains more than one element)

Geschrieben von Nak3re am 07 September 2016 - 07:50

Hello again!

I tried migrating smartstore to a production server. Moved all files , then proceeded to delete settings on App_Data folder so smartstore would take me to installation page, like it did.After i set admin account, db, sql server name, account and password and try to install i get the following error.

• Setup failed: An error occurred during installation. Stage: PopulateSettings (Sequence contains more than one element)

Searching on stackoverflow about possible reasons for this error confused me even more. Could you please help?

Thank you!

• GalenKa, RidgeOi und Brantot gefällt das

#271143 Worldpay plugin soon?

Geschrieben von siako am 05 September 2016 - 14:31

will be there any Worldpay plugin soon?

#271130 Thumbs folder doesn't get generated for pictures > 1.000.000

Geschrieben von AngKon am 03 September 2016 - 08:06

Hello there,

First of all i should say congratulations on your product, it's vast and incredible, you are doing an amazing job, every day i find something new that can make my life easier!

Now to the topic at hand, i 've been messing with the web app for some time now, because i want eventually to create an e-shop using your platform. I came across a strange problem yesterday and i am baffled, i can't seem to find where to fix it from. So here it is, as the title suggests, when my pictureId counter hit 1.000.000 the thumbs folder stopped producing sub-folders to store thumbs for the extra pics, it stopped at folder number 0999. I presume it should just go to 1000 and continue but this did not happen. I don't know if i messed up somehow but pictures are being saved properly both on my db on the Pictures table and the server on the media folder, they are being properly related with the product on the Product_Picture_Mapping table and so far the thumbs folder generated the sub-folders to keep thumbnails correctly. 

I hope you understand what i am saying, i tried to give a description as accurate as i could.

Thank you for your time!

UPDATE: After some further digging i found that if i have the multiplethumbdirectories set to true it creates a sub-directory using the first 4 digits of the image that it's trying to create a thumb from to make the directory. So if my picture starts with 0001 then it will try to create a sub-directory with name 0001. Such a directory existed but has been deleted since. I suppose it prevents re-creating it to avoid conflicts.. If i turn the multiplethumbdirectories to false what will happen?Am i going to miss the connection to the current thumbs or will it continue to a singe folder from now on? (seriously, something new every day :D  )

• GalenKa und Brantot gefällt das

#271126 Shipping by weight methot about.

Geschrieben von atillakilic am 02 September 2016 - 00:57

hi

ı have boz for shipping and box details 45*70*45 . ship brand say thıs box max weıght 47 kg

and me add product detaıls product weıght. and add all country box price. but ıf custemer buy a 48 kg? am ı need a new shıpıng rule for all country? 2 box ,3 box ... x box .). ıts dıffıcult for me. cuz all country shıpıng prıce dıffrent.  need a new rule 

example ıf subtotal weıght 47 ıt one box prıce ıf 48 2 box etc.

ıts possıble?

#271024 Prices by customer type

Geschrieben von Gustavo Arriola am 11 August 2016 - 21:19

Hello Guys,

Can I set prices according to a certain type of customer?

For example: a price of 10 USD for a "normal" customers and other price of 7 USD for a client type "distributor".

Best regards,
Gustavo

• GalenKa und RidgeOi gefällt das

#270635 google Adsence pluging

Geschrieben von siako am 16 June 2016 - 16:34

how to add google adSense to my Smartstore website , is there any plugin to use?

#275260 SmartStore.NET 3.1.0 is available

Geschrieben von Murat Cakir am 21 April 2018 - 00:11

We are pleased to announce the availability of SmartStore.NET 3.1.

Highlights

Wallet (credit accounts) - commercial plugin
The new Wallet system enables shop customers to make purchases using credit. The customer can top up his credit account at any time with any amount and redeem it when shopping. If the credit is not sufficient for the purchase, the remaining amount can be paid with another payment method. As a shop owner, you can also top up customer wallets, e.g. to simplify the processing of returns; or you could simply transfer a small birthday present to your customer.
The Wallet system is thus a perfect customer loyalty instrument that offers a wide range of possible use cases and provides plenty of advantages:

• The value for returned goods does not have to be paid out, so the turnover remains in your company.
  • You grant your employees tax benefits in kind of monthly wallet top-ups, which in turn are spent in the company's internal shop.
  • Thanks to a comprehensive REST-Api, integrators can implement POS systems to accelerate stationary and cashless sales during events.
  • and much more

"Liquid" Template Engine
A brand-new template engine based on Liquid now takes care of preparing e-mail templates and newsletters. You will be able to design your e-mails in the backend using our special Liquid Editor (with auto-completion and syntax highlighting). Also, thanks to CSS Inlining and with the help of “PreMailer.NET”, your e-mails will always look good, no matter what e-mail client your customer is using.

https://shopify.github.io/liquid/
https://github.com/m...e/PreMailer.Net

Cash Rounding
Define rounding rules for each currency and determine the payment methods with which they are to be applied. For example, you can specify that Swiss francs should always be rounded to 0.05 “Rappen” (the denominator). You are free to set your own denominators and rules (threshold values for rounding up or down) and can also specify whether to round item amounts or only final amounts.

https://en.wikipedia...i/Cash_rounding
https://debitoor.de/lexikon/runden

More modern, responsive backend
Since version 3.0 the new frontend theme Flex is based on Bootstrap 4. In version 3.1 we have also migrated the backend to Bootstrap 4, overhauled and improved the user interface and simplified it considerably in many areas.

Enhanced MegaMenucommercial plugin exclusively bundled with Pro Edition
Specify the maximum number of items the MegaMenu should display at the top level. All surplus elements are combined in a new, virtual dropdown. This avoids the annoying horizontal scrolling on desktop PCs if you have too many categories in the first hierarchy. You can also combine all or selected brands in your shop in a virtual dropdown.

RTL (Right-to-left)
SmartStore.NET now offers comprehensive support for RTL languages such as Arabic or Hebrew. Not only the text direction is changed, but the whole layout is mirrored perfectly; in the frontend as well as in the backend! And thanks to sophisticated bidi(rectional) support, your shop can display multiple languages in the same document and realign the text direction inline (e.g. for individual LTR text passages in an otherwise RTL document).

Language packs
By the end of the second quarter of 2018, we plan to offer a total of 13 language packs - created by native-speaking technical translators - free of charge. You can already use these from the Community Edition onwards. In the backend, the new language pack importer lists all packages compatible with your program version and allows easy OneClick installation.

The following language packs are in progress or already completed (those in bold): German, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch/Belgian, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese.

http://translate.smartstore.com

Amazon Pay
With Amazon Pay, millions of customers can pay using their Amazon account’s address and payment information in your online shop. We have completely reworked the plugin based on Amazon’s best practices and latest requirements, including the new Login feature.

(Performance) Faster image processing
New processing and caching strategy… Thumbnails are not created synchronously during the main request anymore, instead a new middleware route defers processing until an image is requested by any client. This leads to a considerable increase in perceived page rendering speed, which is particularly honored by search engines.

TinyImage - commercial plugin exclusively bundled with Premium Edition
TinyImage applies smart compression techniques to uploaded images and generated thumbnails to reduce their file size by up to 80 %! It also provides WebP support. Search engines will surely like this and mobile shop visitors even more! In our experience, media files take up by far the most space in a shop. TinyImage will make sure that your hosting quota is not exceeded so quickly and can even save you money, because significantly less data has to be transferred.

UrlRewriter - commercial plugin
With UrlRewriter you can easily define URL redirection rules for your shop in the backend using mod_rewrite notation. Thus, you no longer have to enter your rewrite rules in the web.config file, which makes the installation of program updates much easier in the future. In addition, you no longer need to restart the program once you have edited the rules list.

Address formatting templates by country
Many countries define their own rules for formatting postal addresses. Thanks to the new Liquid template engine, country-specific address formats can now be defined very easily.

Read the full release notes here

Download

Direct links

You can download SmartStore.NET 3.1 from our GitHub Repository. Click on the Source code button below the Release Notes section to download the full source code. If you're interested in the compiled version only, click SmartStoreNET.Community.3.0.0.zip.

Upgrade from previous versions

We advise to (partially) delete the old app folder first rather than copying the new files over.
Folders you definitely should NOT delete are:
  • App_Data
  • Media
  • Exchange

After uploading the files to the server you can start the application within your browser. The database migration is now performed automatically in the background.

• MediArt, robinmuk, nickh und 4 anderen gefällt das

#271304 Confuse about the version

Geschrieben von arifin.wm am 22 September 2016 - 02:58

Dear All,

Last time I download the smartstore web version 2.5 and the source code version 2.5.

The web version is working great, no issue in check out when I activate product atributes which is linked to product. Different story when I compile from the source code version 2.5, beside above error, I also found error in load the new product. Store procedure parameter is not matched with the source code.

What's the version of the source code for web version 2.5 ?

I'm trying to update to 2.6 (web  version), but it seems that I download the web version and do new deployment. How is my database ? it doesn't seem upgrade too.

Please advise

Thanks

Best Regards,

Afin

• RidgeOi gefällt das

#271225 Eingabe von Daten unter Konfiguration

Geschrieben von Security Tech am 21 September 2016 - 20:13

Hallo Leute,

ist mir gestern aufgefallen.

Nun kann man ja, was recht praktisch ist, seine Daten entweder für alle Shops übergreifend einstellen, oder separiert, auf jeden Shop, den man so laufen hat.

Das Ganze hat für mich allerdings eine Haken.

Der liegt darin begründet, das wenn man bei den einzelnen Eingabereitern, wie z.B. Konfiguration/Einstellungen/Katalog-Einstellungen oder Kunden-Einstellungen etc.die Einstellung innerhalb eines Reiters von "Alle Shops" ändert auf z.B. Shop XY, hat diese Änderung dann zur Folge, das alle vorher gemachten Eingaben unter allen Einstellungen, also egal ob Katalog, oder Kundeneinstellungen und so weiter geändert werden, so das man das von nun ab für jeden Shop die Angaben eingeben muss.

Es gibt doch Einstellungen, die grundsätzlich für alle Shops gelten sollen und dann Einstellungen, die nur für bestimmte Shops gedacht sind.

Sinn machen würde also, das wo immer "alle Shops" steht(ausgweählt wurde), diese Einstellungen auch für alle Shops gelten und da wo man in den Einstellungen etwas gezielt einem Shop zuweisen will, dann den anderen Shops das auch zuweisen muss.

Jetzt ist es so, das egal wo in den Einstellungen, also egal in welchem Reiter unter Einstellungen, ich einmal von "alle Shops" in Shop XY ändere, hat dies zur Folge, das  alle Einstellungen von nun an separiert für jeden Shop eingegeben werden muss.

Das wäre dann nicht wirklich prickelnd, vorallendingen weil man wenn man nicht daran denkt, bzw. es nicht weiß alle vorher gemachten Angaben löscht, so das man das komplett für die gesamte Konfiguration neu eingeben muss.

Nicht sehr prickelnd.

Ich hoffe man konnte mir folgen.

Mache ich da was falsch, oder ist das ein Webfehler vom Programm.

Gruß Joachim

#271209 Email Einstellung

Geschrieben von Atempause am 20 September 2016 - 13:03

Habe Folgendes Problem.
Beim Email einstellung kann ich nicht Benutzername ändern. Egal was ich dort eingebe und speicherten klicke kommt immer wieder die alte benutzername. Was mache ich Falsch?
Grüße
Neil
Wie muss ich Exchange server eintragen?

#271197 Paypal plugin issue

Geschrieben von Nak3re am 16 September 2016 - 10:45

Hello,

I have encountered an issue with paypal plugin. whenever i go to payment methods page i get the following error

[KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.]
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) +14183423
SmartStore.PayPal.Filters.PayPalExpressCheckoutFilter.OnActionExecuting(ActionExecutingContext filterContext) +173
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive(Int32 filterIndex) +268
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive(Int32 filterIndex) +1079
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive(Int32 filterIndex) +1079
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__31(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +93
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +170
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +292
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__19(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +1167
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +170
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.BeginInvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +455
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1c(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +42
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallBeginDelegate(AsyncCallback callback, Object callbackState) +67
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecuteCore(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +897
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecute(RequestContext requestContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +711
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__4(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState, ProcessRequestState innerState) +94
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallBeginDelegate(AsyncCallback callback, Object callbackState) +67
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +575
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +921
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +137

Other plugins such as skrill and cash on delivery work fine, only paypal has the problem. I think it might have to do with string resource values but can't seem to figure what i m missing.

Also i have the following error trying to configure twitter authentication.

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Execution of the child request failed. Please examine the InnerException for more information. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): The controller for path '/Admin/Plugin/ConfigurePlugin' was not found or does not implement IController.
   at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.GetControllerInstance(RequestContext requestContext, Type controllerType)
   at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.CreateController(RequestContext requestContext, String controllerName)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequestInit(HttpContextBase httpContext, IController& controller, IControllerFactory& factory)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap[TResult](Func`1 func)
   at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap[TResult](Func`1 func)
   at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride)
   at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage)
   at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.Action(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues)
   at ASP._Page_Administration_Views_Plugin_ConfigurePlugin_cshtml.Execute() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\thecheapmarkt\Administration\Views\Plugin\ConfigurePlugin.cshtml:line 25

Thanks

#270961 Asp.net Core 1.0

Geschrieben von Yew am 29 July 2016 - 02:08

Hi,

Since Microsoft is killing asp.net MVC  and the future is ASP.net Core , will smartstore be porting to .net Core ?

Thanks,

Yew

• Brantot gefällt das

#270756 how to configure follow us app

Geschrieben von siako am 01 July 2016 - 11:08

Hi

Can some one tell me how to configure '' Follow us ''  social app on the button of the page??

when i click on it the page just refresh and nothing happens.

Angehängte Bilder

• follow us.png

• RidgeOi und Brantot gefällt das

#270656 Visitor counter

Geschrieben von SalehBagheri am 19 June 2016 - 10:59

Hi,

is there any internal visitor counter and statistic tracker in smart store?

• RidgeOi gefällt das

#270524 bug report

Geschrieben von SalehBagheri am 27 May 2016 - 12:19

Hi,

In Bundled product page, when a sub product has an upload file attribute, during upload a large file (>200kb), the bundle product added to cart automatically,

like this:

http://demo.smartsto...reed-iii-bundle

#270776 Shop gleichzeitig mit 2 Usern bearbeiten

Geschrieben von Mike Green am 07 July 2016 - 16:55

Hallo miteinander,

derzeit arbeiten wir noch mit "biz.6" überlegen jedoch auf die "net" Version zu wechseln.

Leider konnte ich bisher noch keinen Hinweis finden, ob bei ".net" gleichzeitig mit 2 Usern an den Produkten "gearbeitet" werden kann.

Gruß Mike

#280247 issue with add to compare list

Geschrieben von vagelis am 09 November 2020 - 15:11

Hello,

I'm using latest version 4.0.1 on a new project and I have created several products. When I try to add any product to compare list, it does nothing at all. It displays a message that "compare list is empty and you have not add any product to the compere list"

Any idea how to solve it?

The add to cart and add to wish list works ok

Regards

Vangelis

• GalenKa, RidgeOi, Brantot und 2 anderen gefällt das

#264219 SmartStore.NET 2.1.1 is available

Geschrieben von Michael Herzog am 23 January 2015 - 15:18

SmartStore.NET 2.1.1 is available

Highlights

• Html to PDF converter: PDF documents are created from regular HTML templates now, therefore radically simplifying PDF output customization.
  • New payment plugin Payone
  • Topic widgets: added option to create a wrapper around widget content

New Features

• Html to PDF converter: PDF documents are created from regular HTML templates now, therefore radically simplifying PDF output customization.
  • Topic widgets: added option to create a wrapper around widget content
  • SEO: added new settings Canonical host name rule. Enforces permanent redirection to a single domain name for a better page rank (e.g. myshop.com > www.myshop.com or vice versa)
  • SEO: added support for <link hreflang="..." ... /> in multi-language stores. The tags are automatically rendered along with the language switcher.
  • (Developer) Implemented new HtmlHelper extension AddLinkPart: registers <link> tags which should be rendered in page's head section
  • (Developer) Implemented new HtmlHelper extension AddCustomHeadParts: registers whatever head (meta) tag you wish
  • (Developer) Added SmartUrlRoutingModule, which can pass static files to UrlRoutingModule if desired (e.g. used by MiniProfiler). This way static files can be handled by regular actions or filters, without polluting web.config.
  • New payment plugin "Payone"
  • Option to set a delivery time for products available for order with stock quantity < 1
  • Option to disable product reviews on product detail page
  • Option to supress display of sub category picture links

Improvements

• (Perf) Faster application warmup
  • (Perf) Faster product list rendering
  • Reworked routing: removed static file security barrier again (caused too much problems)
  • #545 Made all (applicable) settings multi-store-enabled
  • #579 Make all relative urls absolute prior sending email
  • The display order of attribute values are considered in the sorting of backend's attribute combination grid
  • Optimized error handling and redesigned error pages
  • Removed PageNotFound topic. Text is a simple locale resource now.
  • PayPal settings are multi-store-enabled
  • #555 Product edit: Improve category select box. Add history (last x selected items) above all others.
  • #510 Payment plugins: Qualify configuration(s) for multistores
  • #556 A negative value should be possible for additional payment fees
  • Dashboard: Order items linked with order list
  • Security: Missing http-only flag for some cookies set

Bugfixes

• PayPal Express: corrected basket transmission by eliminating tax transmission
  • Fixed password recovery redirection
  • #552 Left navbar should stay expanded on product detail pages
  • #538 Specification attribute labels in product filter mask are not displayed localized
  • #540 AmazonPay: Multistore configuration might be lost if "All stores" are left empty
  • #532 AmazonPay: Reflect refunds made at amazon seller central when using data polling
  • #577 Exception thrown because of missing TaxRate table when opening tax by region provider configuration
  • Added IIS rewrite rule for /productreviews/{id} > /product/reviews/{id}
  • Email a friend redirects to "not found"
  • #567 Products marked as 'Featured' should also be included in regular lists
  • Fixed some missing company information in order to PDF export
  • #583 Fixed "The property rate with the value x is malformed" when creating products
  • Fixed ignored discount and tier price when product has attribute combination price
  • PayPal Standard provider now using shipping rather than billing address if shipping is required

Download

You can download SmartStore.NET 2.1.1 from our GitHub Repository. Click on the Source code button below the Release Notes section to download the full source code.
If you're interested in the compiled version only, click SmartStore.Web.2.1.1.zip. Plugins which are not part of the core, can be obtained via
SmartStore.NET.AdditionalPlugins.2.1.1.zip. Just copy the contents of this archive over to your main Plugins folder.

Upgrade from previous versions

There web.config files in various directories that have to be deleted, therefore we advise to (partially) delete the old app folder first rather than copying the new files over.
Folders you definitely should NOT delete are:
  • App_Data
  • Media
Important: The directory Media also contains web.config that should be deleted manually.

• MediArt, Chris_tian, GalenKa und 2 anderen gefällt das

#259489 Examples of .NET-Shops

Geschrieben von StefA am 25 March 2014 - 16:20

Hi Guys, how are you?

I need examples of .NET-Shops worldwide. Please let me know if you have or know something.

Thanx  :)

• CharlesFor, Stephennuh, GalenKa und 2 anderen gefällt das